Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
10989 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Jan 16, 2014
I'd whoop anybody in that game with my Parappa

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 31 of 43 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7527 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Jan 16, 2014
Lol I don't think so.
Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 43 (338 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
10989 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Jan 16, 2014
Juan vee juan

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 33 of 43 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7527 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Jan 16, 2014
Smiley Very Happy
Sleep Matt signature
Message 34 of 43 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
1345 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

runner21 wrote:

This thread has been completely derailed because of a stupid technicality in the title. Guess I shouldn't expect much from an almost 3 year old forum.

 

Either way, I can't wait for some real discussion (and forumers) to show up once we get an "Uncharted PS4" Smiley Indifferent board and some solid multiplayer information.


We're not good enough for you? Is that it? Are we "fake" to you?

 

 


I'm necrobumping this thread is a do feel my post was too extreme. I understand that most, if not everyone, is here because they are huge fans and the real forumers. Yet, you still understand what I was saying though.  There hasn't been a quality discussion here in quite some time.

Message 35 of 43 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14202 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 9, 2014

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Hey Everyone

 

Im currently working on a Big Thread with a ton of new Suggetions to Medals,Kickbacks,Boosters,Gamemodes,Weapons,XP ($) Ranking System,Missions And a ton of other stuff to.

 

so here are just a few things that i think should happen in U4

 

1) DLC. Dont remake half the maps from U3 for U4 if u are gonna do that then make it free cus we dont wana pay to play on old maps we want NEW maps. Alot of locations from the campaign didnt make it to multiplayer like Cartegina or The Cruise Ship.

 

2) Missions. in U3 they didnt really provide much of a reward so therefore wasent really worth the time to complete in U4 make the rewards for completeing mission better so that players want to complete them.

 

3) Co-op. The few modes we had in U3 which was like 3 where fun....  to a point. After u get that Silver Star and all the boosters are gold then whats the point ? Please ND support c-op more in U4                                                                                ((((Endless Survival*with better ideas*)))) or ((((Creature Survival *this one is NEW*))))

 

4) And Last Trophies. Dont wait till all the Dlc packs are out before releasing them Release them with their Dlc pack

 

Thats it for now i guess plz leave your suggetions on litterally anything for U4 MP weither it be the old war about blinfiring to the ancient complaints about kickbacks and powerplays all is welcome lol.


1, I completely agree with this. I can't believe I paid for what I already own with Uncharted 2.

 

2. Agreed again, the missions are pointless. Cash? I get cash for winning or losing. Why not just play the game? If It was for XP I'd kind of not have a problem with it. But missions for treasures would be a good idea I think. Until you run out of treasures anyway. Same goes for when you'd reach max rank though. But at least they would be purposeful.

 

3. I'm working on an idea to incorporate into a fan made trailer. I'm releasing that within the next month alongside a thread. It's something I want in co-op and I hope others will too. I know some will want it at least.

 

4. I actually don't want any DLC trophies if they are as bad as they have been for both games.

 

If I may add some things too though.

 

5. I think we should have better matchmaking. no more party splits, no more left behind in lobbies, no more being kicked from games. They have had 6 years nearly to sort this. Also connectivity by connection, not by a level.

 

6. Better balanced loadouts. No more snipers in loadouts, no more KAL's. Balanced weapons with indentical strengths. If they can't do that then have no loadouts at all. I don't have an issue with loadouts though as long as they are not overpowered like some obviously are in Uncharted 3.

 

7. No more paid boosters. Everyone with enough cash runs ping every game.... Ugh.



Message 36 of 43 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3226 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 9, 2014

runner21 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

runner21 wrote:

This thread has been completely derailed because of a stupid technicality in the title. Guess I shouldn't expect much from an almost 3 year old forum.

 

Either way, I can't wait for some real discussion (and forumers) to show up once we get an "Uncharted PS4" Smiley Indifferent board and some solid multiplayer information.


We're not good enough for you? Is that it? Are we "fake" to you?

 

 


I'm necrobumping this thread is a do feel my post was too extreme. I understand that most, if not everyone, is here because they are huge fans and the real forumers. Yet, you still understand what I was saying though. There hasn't been a quality discussion here in quite sometime. 


That's not true, you must take into consideration we have discussed everything there is to discuss, until we get an actual reveal & info on UC4 there won't be much to discuss.

Message 37 of 43 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/18/2010
Offline
685 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 10, 2014
  • 4 person coop (and introduce the buddy system to coop).
  • The ability to complete a coop match alone or give something for a match that ends prematurely (for whatever reason) - like Uncharted 2 did.  
  • The ability to play coop alone? In another thread, someone suggested the ability to play coop alone and I was against it (for boosting reasons) but I've been playing Payday 2 recently and it's actually harder since your AI teammates tend to be a hindrance rather than a help.
  • Improved treasure system and/or don't have trophies that are based on chance rather than skill/accomplishments.
  • Spectator mode support !  This is a huge reason I was excited about the PS4 but I haven't heard much about it since launch and from what little I've been able to learn from my friends that have PS4s...it either doesn't work or hasn't been implemented yet.  Not ND's responsibility but I really hope Sony has this sorted out by the time Uncharted PS4 is released.
  • Address the balance issues in competitive, test thoroughly (perhaps an extensive and early beta so that issues can be addressed properly before release) and once released, please resist the nerf/buff cycle.

 

Message 38 of 43 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
10989 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 10, 2014

I just hope ND stick to their guns at launch this time, like they did with TLoU (for the most part).

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 39 of 43 (222 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14202 posts
 

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 10, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

I just hope ND stick to their guns at launch this time, like they did with TLoU (for the most part).


Depends on how much of a mess the game is. Uncharted 3 needed heavy patching. It was broken beyond dispair.

 

TLOU. wasn't broken, just slightly unbalanced which is to be expected.

 

The Uncharted 3 subway beta and release wreckage certainly wasn't expected after the previous beta experience which just had some balance issues.



Message 40 of 43 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes