Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: A legend to return in TLOU?

May 19, 2013
Geez, why do you guys have to gang up on this guy?

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 51 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5850 posts

May 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

why not?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 51 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
370 posts

May 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

KDR stats

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 51 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

May 19, 2013
GMR, are you seriously calling someone out on rage quitting?
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 51 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

When you put yourself out there as a "good player" or as he said "the best player to touch a $60 controller" then you are subject to any and all hate you can get from it. If this was a legitimate thread where he had something worth saying then people brought up ad hominem attacks then, no, that wouldn't be fair or relevant. That's not what happened, so anything is fair game. He made this thread about himself, and everyone else is just addressing the subject of the thread. Not all the responces are positive, in fact very few are. There isn't anything wrong with that, it's just how life is.

As to why they did, well, people love a good blood bath. They love arguments, and they love to pick on the weakest (not saying you are the weakest longbow, just you're obviously the target). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 51 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

What happened to your desp account, longbow?

i missed the longbow names, plus desp had to many bad games on my trophy list that did not represent me crysis 3 horrible game for example), and in my storyline ree longbow has been knighted and his first named changed to rei, so that is the story.

Let me see if I get this straight... You created a storyline for your PSN accounts? Wow... Just when you think you've seen it all.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 51 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 19, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

When you put yourself out there as a "good player" or as he said "the best player to touch a $60 controller" then you are subject to any and all hate you can get from it. If this was a legitimate thread where he had something worth saying then people brought up ad hominem attacks then, no, that wouldn't be fair or relevant. That's not what happened, so anything is fair game. He made this thread about himself, and everyone else is just addressing the subject of the thread. Not all the responces are positive, in fact very few are. There isn't anything wrong with that, it's just how life is.

As to why they did, well, people love a good blood bath. They love arguments, and they love to pick on the weakest (not saying you are the weakest longbow, just you're obviously the target). 

He probably is the best player to touch a  $60 controller though, especially since I don't know anyone who actually buys Dualshock 3s for 60 bucks.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 51 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

He probably is the best player to touch a  $60 controller though, especially since I don't know anyone who actually buys Dualshock 3s for 60 bucks.

lol, he probably is, but remember I never said he wasn't. Only that he completely opened up the topic of his skill, no one else, just him. So whenever any one says anything about his skill in this thread (good or bad) it is completely on topic. You made it sound like those people were out of line when they "ganged up on him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 51 (215 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

May 20, 2013
^ +1 Kudos.
*applauds*
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 51 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

A lobby with Longbow, EyeCue and cooljosh21 would be EPIC.

May 20, 2013

A lobby with Longbow, EyeCue and cooljosh21 would be EPIC.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 51 (188 Views)
0 Likes