Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4922 posts

Re: A legend to return in TLOU?

May 22, 2013
GMR, dude we know what you used to do. If you bring up someone rage quitting, you're going to get called out for it. Whoever you were talking about, I'm sure they're no where near as many RQ's as you.

I'd RQ if I played against you too. If you had 16 losses and 2000+ wins (if that's wrong I don't care, it's ridiculous either way), I'd back out fast. What's the point of good stats, GMR? Boost you confidence? It's a game.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 41 of 51 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

May 22, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
GMR, dude we know what you used to do. If you bring up someone rage quitting, you're going to get called out for it. Whoever you were talking about, I'm sure they're no where near as many RQ's as you.

I'd RQ if I played against you too. If you had 16 losses and 2000+ wins (if that's wrong I don't care, it's ridiculous either way), I'd back out fast. What's the point of good stats, GMR? Boost you confidence? It's a game.

I believe he had 5000+ wins. I don't know for sure.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 42 of 51 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 22, 2013
@Death

How exactly did you expect the thread to go?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 43 of 51 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

May 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Death

How exactly did you expect the thread to go?

I clicked on it actually thinking it might be interesting, but low and behold a pissing contest.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Message 44 of 51 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 22, 2013
It's "lo and behold", first and foremost.

Also, define "interesting", just for the record.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 45 of 51 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

May 22, 2013

I haven't really been on the forums for a long time so I thought maybe I missed some thing, like some kind of cameo in the Last of Us.

Nope "lo and behold" it was a pissing contest.

Thanks for the grammar check.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Message 46 of 51 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 22, 2013
Nah bro. I don't think ND would want to make another trailer since it's almost out.

No prob on the grammar check bro. That's what friends are for :smileyhappy:
Message 47 of 51 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

May 24, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

1. I never rage, just quit. On top of almost never using my mic, those who have played with me know I'm not even remotely know for raising my voice in the slightest.

2. I honestly have no idea how what my stats are anymore, that being said I'm pretty sure it's safe to say there were plenty more people who stat quite far more than I did, were talking kids with X-1 KDR's & W/L. Considering how many matches I have played, the scope of exactly how often I did quit is exaggerated quite a bit.

3. I do not care if you would quit against me or who has. It was so common that I nearly expected it and lets not pretend like I actually cared all that much about stats, let me give you an example.  I am 19-0, doing fine then SUDDENLY I get T-bolted out of nowhere. 19-1 still pretty good right? Nope simply because I got T-bolted I would quit. Another fine example, match starts I snap some idol players neck, he has revenge and I die. 0-1 to start not a big deal right? I could easily do fine, nope wrong  quit simply out of no longer caring. My stats, much like Uncharted 3 MP were simply a joke. But much like how the Uncharted community cares far too much about the game, most people care more about my stats than I even did myself. it is a game, and when I played I enjoyed myself, contrary to most people's beliefs or thoughts.

As for this kid and his thread, let me give you bit of backstory, this dude has been trolling since Uncharted 2, claiming his god's gift to Uncharted, prasing his retarded and abusrd tactics of waiting around corners and pistol blind-firing and how amazing he is at CQC, bashing anyone who uses Fleet Foot, playing in parties, etc..you know stupid **bleep**. So much so that this kid eventually called me and quite a few people who I played with out, granted when he did it was usually pretty funny since it was accompanied by the stupidest images I have EVER seen.

Now lets go to Uncharted 3, same idiot, same dumb **bleep** trolling. But this time he happens to run into me twice. He gets the GOML hammer, cries, sends me hate mail, you know the usually stuff I got when I played. He asks for a 1v1, which I thought was funny, he plays my friend of my just for lulz, kid tries harder than **bleep**, were talking this kids face was kissing the walls and corners on Desert Village so HARD that he practically was proposing to the geometry on the map. He still winds up getting unlucky, followed up by cheating using his kickbacks, then he quits the 1v1 because he probably nerd raged and unplugged his PS3 or something. Then he messages me again wanting a rematch and complaining so more and ask for some of the STUPIDEST 1v1 map selections I have ever seen in my life.

Now this incredibly exciting tale could continue but in short this kid is an assclown, all be it quite the amusing one. I mean it's so funny I actually considering make a montage on YouTube of his shenanigans seeing as how I have plenty of gameplay recorded of him RQ'ing in U2 and in U3 it would definitely be possible. Hope that clears up any confusing there.

Message 48 of 51 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

everyone is a rage quitter/quitter except for me yet my kdr is almost 3.  If i quit like most people it would be 6 or higher thats for sure.   A quit is a quit weather you rage/ or you sign out as you were either going to loose, or going negative.  I have mentioned this so many times, if you think you are good at the game and you have a bad game or 2 you should be able to make it up.  yet no lets just quit cause we are p u ssies

Message 49 of 51 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 24, 2013
@life what if you have actual stuff to do besides playing a game?
Message 50 of 51 (105 Views)
0 Likes