Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: A legend to return in TLOU?

May 20, 2013
I already added cooljosh. Haven't played with him, though.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 51 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 20, 2013
Probably Drake's journal w/ the bullethole from UDF.

What I will be expecting quite heavily is in-game SP store.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 51 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 20, 2013
That's weird. I was on bunshing's UC4 thread, how did I post here?

No matter. Just ignore the previous post and this one.
Message 33 of 51 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
Geez, why do you guys have to gang up on this guy?

When you put yourself out there as a "good player" or as he said "the best player to touch a $60 controller" then you are subject to any and all hate you can get from it. If this was a legitimate thread where he had something worth saying then people brought up ad hominem attacks then, no, that wouldn't be fair or relevant. That's not what happened, so anything is fair game. He made this thread about himself, and everyone else is just addressing the subject of the thread. Not all the responces are positive, in fact very few are. There isn't anything wrong with that, it's just how life is.

As to why they did, well, people love a good blood bath. They love arguments, and they love to pick on the weakest (not saying you are the weakest longbow, just you're obviously the target). 

He probably is the best player to touch a  $60 controller though, especially since I don't know anyone who actually buys Dualshock 3s for 60 bucks.

**bleep** you, Eyecue! Your sig trolled me Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 34 of 51 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: A lobby with Longbow, EyeCue and cooljosh21 would be EPIC.

May 20, 2013

Icarus_prime wrote:

A lobby with Longbow, EyeCue and cooljosh21 would be EPIC.

Except I don't like those guys.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 35 of 51 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

May 21, 2013
It would be funny to see the reeLONGBOW franchise relaunched, but dude I think you have a long way to go before you can call yourself a legend.
Message 36 of 51 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

May 21, 2013

GMRcris wrote:

lol. I remember you, aren't you the one that got the GOML hammer via me multiple times in Uncharted 3, and pretty much rage quit everytime you did, followed up by promotly challenging me 1v1's cause you got super **bleep** hurt and complaining about how I played. Sounds about right.

Also I am pretty sure you played my partner in a 1v1, got unlucky on Desert Village and busted out the big RQ there as well. Even when the only thing you did was hide around corners, cover and on top of all that you even used kickbacks (you activated speedy G when you were hiding in cover at the top of desert village where the sawed off spawns.) when I am fairly confident you weren't supposed to. Trying harder than hell, cheating and still getting unlucky and quiting? Yeah sounds like the GOAT of Uncharted if you ask me lol.

Are you kidding me? RQ? I played a game with a po2 against you, you rqed. You're a good player and all, but practice what you preach. Don't start throwing spit at a person if you've done the same brah. 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 37 of 51 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

May 21, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

lol. I remember you, aren't you the one that got the GOML hammer via me multiple times in Uncharted 3, and pretty much rage quit everytime you did, followed up by promotly challenging me 1v1's cause you got super **bleep** hurt and complaining about how I played. Sounds about right.

Also I am pretty sure you played my partner in a 1v1, got unlucky on Desert Village and busted out the big RQ there as well. Even when the only thing you did was hide around corners, cover and on top of all that you even used kickbacks (you activated speedy G when you were hiding in cover at the top of desert village where the sawed off spawns.) when I am fairly confident you weren't supposed to. Trying harder than hell, cheating and still getting unlucky and quiting? Yeah sounds like the GOAT of Uncharted if you ask me lol.

Are you kidding me? RQ? I played a game with a po2 against you, you rqed. You're a good player and all, but practice what you preach. Don't start throwing spit at a person if you've done the same brah. 

GMRcris is a good player, no doubt about it but doesn't go and "claim" to be amazing only to ragequit when things are not in his favour. Trust me, I got challenged to a 1v1 by the OP saying how badly he would beat me. I accepted and he ragequit about 4 times trying to change the settings into his favour.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 38 of 51 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

May 21, 2013

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

lol you should probably learn to read before rambling on.

1. Where do I condone rage quiting in my comment? I simply stated him did he rage quit against me multiple times, challenged me to customs and then quits there as well. The level of how terrible he was and probably still is nothing short of awe inspiring considering how good this individual thinks they are, or at least says they are.

2. I never once wasted my time making a thread or anything of the sort boasting/preaching  about how good I am. I am sure there are tons of playes as good as me or better than me. I really couldn't care less. Nor do I care if people rage quit, in particular public matchmaking. A place simpy for to gimicky, glitchy, etc.. to be taken seriously in any form of competitive way. 

3. On that previous note I certainly do not remember you ever making me rage quit or for that matter even been half decent of a player for me to even remember your **bleep**. What I do remember, like many others you wasting my time on PSN messaging me and nerd raging over whatever little thing you decided to message me about. (wether or not it was because of my inflated stats, my stat quiting, or whatever you decided to pick a bone with me about) Like the many others before you are hungry for attention and it's clear. Look kid no one, including myself cares if you did or didn't make me rage quit in public matchamking, I certainly don't. I barely remember the fact you even messaging me and I only do is because there were so many people that did and STILL do it's actually pathetic. "OMG I ran into you and beat you in Uncharted ONCE I remember". Holy **bleep** kid you must cherrish that memory and achievement in your life because I certainly could care two salts less about you.

Message 39 of 51 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3770 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Hmmm.

This thread isn't what I thought it was going to be.

Maybe Jack the ripper in the last of us, he was rumored to be from pittsburgh and a legend.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 40 of 51 (239 Views)
0 Likes