Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 28 2013
By: Matthijs_17 Fender Bender 2841 posts

A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

[ Edited ]
33 replies 876 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

Ok, let me start with that I feel really bad for you guys, your game is a broken mess and I agree that 2 men can't fix that, but if 2 are not enough, why not hire more? Hire us! (free of charge of course)

So, my plan is that you use The Lab for what it should be used for, which is experimentation. This game suffers from a lot of balancing issues, the great thing about balancing issues is that they should be easy to fix, but it is hard to balance it all out. But that is where we come in, you fix things, we test it in The Lab, and then you make a poll in the message of the day or something where we can vote if we like the adjustments or not! Of course we don't want the awesome block mesh maps to disappear so you could either make a second The Lab playlist called: Experimention or you could put the maps in the Team Deathmatch map rotation, but I prefer the first solution.

So I suggest you to do that or else just leave Uncharted 3 and go back to Uncharted 2, make The Lab and triple cash we were promised to get and raise the health to pre-1.05 so that the game is enjoyable again, then all the current Uncharted 3 players will go back to Uncharted 2, and all the free-2-play guys that downloaded your multiplayer of Uncharted 3 won't get crushed by high level players and can actually have a little fun playing against players of their own level. This way you earn more cash (because they don't delete the multiplayer of Uncharted 3 after 10 matches, and they may spend money on your overpriced DLC or pathetic microtransactions) and you please your fans for once, sounds like a great idea to me! :smileywink:

EDIT: I asked for UC2 support (lab, 3x cash and raising health) in the Q and A of March, it's the first post on page 3, maybe if you guys kudo it ND may realise that more people want this to happen, and they may do something about it, I know the chanche it will happen isn't that high, but we have to try, right?)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (876 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: A message for the two-man development team of Uncharted 3! :)

Mar 1, 2013
good idea, UC2 rocks
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Wow are we really getting 3x cash and lab on u2 ? If so it would be awesome!!Btw your idea is great too.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I'm back to playing UC2 and I'm loving it even with the low health finding matches are much easier than in UC3 that's for sure.

Lag isn't that bad for me

And the game looks phenomenal upon me first booting up the MP, the graphics downgrade in UC3 is so evident when you go back to UC2.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (733 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Mar 1, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I'm back to playing UC2 and I'm loving it even with the low health finding matches are much easier than in UC3 that's for sure.

Lag isn't that bad for me

And the game looks phenomenal upon me first booting up the MP, the graphics downgrade in UC3 is so evident when you go back to UC2.

UC2 is way better than UC3 in MP graphics IMO.Fort is wonderful,train wreck too and multiplayer models have their own detail,I loved this,In UC3 they appear to have the same hungry face in all models:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (726 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Meh uc2 was a broken in many ways and I doubt they would ever waste resources on a game that old and when uc3 has about 10 times the people.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Mar 1, 2013
UC2 have it's issues but it's no where as broken as UC3
and. UC3 has maybe 3 times as much active players.. Not sure how many people have jumped on F2P since tuesday.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (707 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 1, 2013
SA , low health and wall gliches were enough to brake it for me

I prefer uc3 higher skill cap , and more in depth mutiplayer
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Mar 1, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
SA , low health and wall gliches were enough to brake it for me

I prefer uc3 higher skill cap , and more in depth mutiplayer

Well,wall glitches only happen in plaza right?There is no much advantage too and for SA you can use evasion but low health is really frustrating.IMO UC3 is way more broken in comparison to UC2.I really don´t  think UC2 is a broken game.The glitches on UC2 were so small also

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2406 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Don't even get me started on how amazing Co-op in UC2 is compared to UC3.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (676 Views)
0 Likes