What do you think of this montage?

Dec 10, 2013
Message 21 of 27 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: What do you think of this montage?

Dec 10, 2013

Uh? You forgot to put your phone on silent.

Message 22 of 27 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6657 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

Does everybody that makes uncharted montages listen to the same type of music?

I stopped watching as soon as the music started.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 23 of 27 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I think if you want page views, you need remarkable game play.

There is a lot more to a good YT vid than Dub Step.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 24 of 27 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6194 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Pass
~Reported~
Message 25 of 27 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

I don't like the name on one of the videos. It's fine to have to there but it was way too big.

I wouldn't dislike a video for that though... People on youtube often just click dislike rather than like because it's cool.

The editing work seems absolutely fine and will get better in time, I don't know what you are using so it would be hard to give pointers, and even someone who's been doing it for years like me is still learning anyway.

Maybe do what I do. I try to embrace different styles of music. I even have used some stuff I personally hate.

As it stands though if your looking for approval or views. Uncharted isn't going to help right now. Now is CoD and Battlefield time.

Message 26 of 27 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I personally do not like the music since it's not my preference and the intro graphic since it's a little unreadable. The kills are okay, but the quality of the video is too low. I think you should invest on some video recording items.

If possible, also skip the "you blocked me on FB" thing. It's quite unnecessary. Some visual effects are actually too much for me at least, I think you can do well even just slowing down the kill or showing a different viewpoint alongside your perspective. The build-up part of the music also was anti-climatic, so it will put off many people.

For your intro graphic, I suggest a smaller font for the top-right text, and a background that's not a heavy mix of light and dark. You can use a cinematic scenery view (think Soul Calibur entrance scene before the characters show) for Syria and use that. Is your logo permanent? I think you should opt for a light-colored version, and with a blockier font.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 27 of 27 (216 Views)
0 Likes