Fender Bender
2592 posts

Re: A rebuttal to ND decisions..[regarding Loadouts&Mods = more variety in gamestlyes]

Jan 14, 2014

Most character guns just have Clip Size & Reload Speed or Max Ammo. The 3rd Mod is normally Call Out or Scope Zoom which really doesn't give an advantage anyways. 

I really don't see what is the problem. And character weapons aren't unlocked by default because everyone shouldn't have them upon playing the game. They were placed in the game as treasure unlocks (reward for playing the game) or if people are too lazy they could buy them. I really don't see how it is unbalanced, anyone can unlock all character guns easily with Treasure Hunter booster & by playing the respected modes required to get the treasures, plus with Rare Treasure drop weekends Comp treasures are easy to collect... I sense Nit picking.

Character Guns is fine. Weapon Expert simply cannot compete with FF, Cloaked, TS & Scoped In. And even so I still see quite a few people using Weapon Expert these days.

Message 21 of 48 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7249 posts

Re: A rebuttal to ND decisions..[regarding Loadouts&Mods = more variety in gamestlyes]

Jan 14, 2014
There are guns that don't have a combination of mods (i.e. M9 with RoF and Clip Size) which Weapon Expert can be used for. The character guns are more of a niche, where you find which mods work best for you and use it. Many who use M9 say it Jade or Chloe's, see?
Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 48 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2014

@ wycliff

WE with what mods (rhetorical).

There isnt much point trying to have a discussion with you when you are unwilling to listen to arguments.

Message 23 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7249 posts

Jan 14, 2014
Is that to me? If it is, I don't understand what you are saying, I am simply stating my opinions.
Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 48 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2014

^^ sorry i was replying to wycliff

@ steep

when ROF and Accuracy are removed what then - should a person have to use WE just to get AK with Clip size and reload speed (or another combo they dont have unlocked)when another guy has it by default. Its not fair.

i still dont have some character guns unlocked and Im sure not paying for them.

There should still be character guns - but they should just be about the skins.

Message 25 of 48 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7249 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2014
Most Aks already have Clip Size and reload speed. Just to name a few, the ND AK, E3 AK, Comic Con AK and as for M9, the Jade M9, Chloe's M9, which also has Call Out attached to it. I wouldn't dwell on CS and RS, they are everywhere lol. You have to work to earn them, the person that has it by default either earned it with hard time or has bought it, you should do the same, I don't see what the problem is here.
Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 48 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2683 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:
Most Aks already have Clip Size and reload speed. Just to name a few, the ND AK, E3 AK, Comic Con AK and as for M9, the Jade M9, Chloe's M9, which also has Call Out attached to it. I wouldn't dwell on CS and RS, they are everywhere lol. You have to work to earn them, the person that has it by default either earned it with hard time or has bought it, you should do the same, I don't see what the problem is here.

ya and I cant get any of them because im in Europe and im not the guy who is going to pay for mod advantages..

I just unlocked Talbots Fal and Eddys Ak not long ago - almost 2 years after the game came out because i had no luck with treasures - i would have had to use WE just to get clip size + reload speed on the fal and clip size and scope zoom on the AK.
Someone else could have unlocked them day 1 = not fair :smileysad:.

Its just asking for a greather chance of unbalance if they are the same in UC4.

Message 27 of 48 (149 Views)
Fender Bender
2592 posts

Jan 14, 2014

Blennerville wrote:

@ wycliff

WE with what mods (rhetorical).

There isnt much point trying to have a discussion with you when you are unwilling to listen to arguments.

I wasn't aware we were even having a discussion. OK Then!

Message 28 of 48 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2592 posts

Jan 14, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

Thank You! Most character guns have the same mods just different exterior designs that what really sets them apart IMO.

Message 29 of 48 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7249 posts

Jan 14, 2014
The 2 biggest factors in getting the guns or anything treasure related is time and luck.
Sleep Matt signature
Message 30 of 48 (144 Views)