Good ideas should stay on the first page Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 44 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: A request for ND

Jan 18, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

Hey Naughty Dog, remember that time when the people of KSA couldn't play Uncharted 2 online?

Let's make this special event happen again for Uncharted 3, just for old times sake...

And it would eliminate 1 of the major 3 countries known for it's lag. Or to spice things up a little, do the same for the people of Brazil and Mexico. They would love it, I know I would.  

Maybe throw in a double xp event too, with increased rare treasure drops... just to celebrate.

personally i haven't had any problems with people from brazil or the KSA, just mexicans and germans and quite a few oriental players: japanese, korean... 

Message 22 of 44 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

IzunaShisui wrote:

Hey Naughty Dog, remember that time when the people of KSA couldn't play Uncharted 2 online?

Let's make this special event happen again for Uncharted 3, just for old times sake...

And it would eliminate 1 of the major 3 countries known for it's lag. Or to spice things up a little, do the same for the people of Brazil and Mexico. They would love it, I know I would.  

Maybe throw in a double xp event too, with increased rare treasure drops... just to celebrate.

personally i haven't had any problems with people from brazil or the KSA, just mexicans and germans and quite a few oriental players: japanese, korean... 

KSA is my #1. The moments of playing against teleporting KSA people in Uncharted 2 still haunt my dreams...

Message 23 of 44 (255 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Why hate on germans they have one of the best internet connections in the EU just because more germans play than anywhere else in EU its not their fault they get matched up with americans.

**** Sony, PSN Down over the weekend! Wow.. Just wow.

Edit: profanity

photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 24 of 44 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
Why hate on germans they have one of the best internet connections in the EU just because more germans play than anywhere else in EU its not their fault they get matched up with americans.

i'm not american, thank you

Message 25 of 44 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

XPaddyCFCX wrote:

i'm not american, thank you

^Niether am i.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 26 of 44 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 18, 2013
American/canadian same thing except one bends over for america.
Message 27 of 44 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 18, 2013

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
American/canadian same thing except one bends over for america.

Its kind of like saying how Mexico is just like america except it bends underneath it.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 28 of 44 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Jan 18, 2013
Haha yeah or like saying germans are in the same category as mexicans and arabs with lag. Mexico and KSA are poor countrys (to an extent), Germany is not its Europes captial. Its NDs matchmaking americans should be matched with canadians, mexicans and southern america. Europe should be matched with.. well Europe its big enough maybe some of close arab countries. As much as you here wont admit america has the most try hards lol, in my opinion anyways.
Message 29 of 44 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 18, 2013

KSA doesn't lag because it's poor... far from it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 30 of 44 (168 Views)
0 Likes