Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 620 posts

A simple Blindfire fix.

5 replies 137 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

So, I heard that you don't want to nerf blindfire, but it IS a widespread problem. I think you might be afraid of it being completely gamechanging, so here's my idea.

A 30% blindfire accuracy reduction in all areas. Nothing too big, but still effective, so try it and see what hapeens ND. Even a small nerf would be nice, anything at all to reduce the blindfire, preferable other forumer's ideas that have an insane amount of kudos.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (137 Views)
Wastelander
659 posts

Re: A simple Blindfire fix.

Nov 28, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

So, I heard that you don't want to nerf blindfire, but it IS a widespread problem. I think you might be afraid of it being completely gamechanging, so here's my idea.

A 30% blindfire accuracy reduction in all areas. Nothing too big, but still effective, so try it and see what hapeens ND. Even a small nerf would be nice, anything at all to reduce the blindfire, preferable other forumer's ideas that have an insane amount of kudos.

Anything Simple ND will some how complicate it into a living hell

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 28, 2012

ND won fix blindfire because They dont think its a widespread problem . ND if you guys are not going to play your own game to fix its problems then let the community tell you what needs to be fixed...oh wait then ND would have to put Wetsuit Elena in the game, a skin a saw someone use every 5 matches.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I think players play Uncharted 3 in a way ND has never thought of doing. ND needs to play public matches lol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Maybe they could add the 30% blindfire reduction to the crushing lab playlist that's already planned, just to test it out. It would go with the crushing theme, because you need more skill to aim. Then if it's balanced in the lab, they could add it to all modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I say they use the lab to test nerfs/buffs. They don't even have to make it a special lab. Just implement it into a mesh map, and see look at the communities reaction.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (89 Views)