Aug 15 2013
By: I-7NINJA7-I Monster Hunter 33 posts

ANY 1 have a good set load out with cloaked

7 replies 354 views Edited Aug 15, 2013

ive already got it gold and monkey man gold  for me thats a normal u3 career over use but i get kinda bored of it

NGI
Message 1 of 8 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: ANY 1 have a good set load out with cloaked

Aug 15, 2013

I-7NINJA7-I wrote:

ive already got it gold and monkey man gold  for me thats a normal u3 career over use but i get kinda bored of it

If you want to get creative you can use Kickback Endurance and Gotcha/Disruption

Or you can use Team Safe with some kind of explosive kickback.

Bang Bang!

Message 2 of 8 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Also this is to all the community what makes corner shooting noobish anyway or aiming the kal ?
NGI
Message 3 of 8 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I'd love to use cloaked but getting the assassin medals to level up seems pretty tough. I've been playing non-stop since April and have acummulated around 7000 medals...BUT ZERO assassin medals. (I have a whopping total of 74 "Oh-Snap" medals) 

Are you guys purposely looking for stealth kills?? And if so, what's the best way of doing this??

Cloaked Gold would be great to have 

Message 4 of 8 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 15, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

I'd love to use cloaked but getting the assassin medals to level up seems pretty tough. I've been playing non-stop since April and have acummulated around 7000 medals...BUT ZERO assassin medals. (I have a whopping total of 74 "Oh-Snap" medals) 

Are you guys purposely looking for stealth kills?? And if so, what's the best way of doing this??

Cloaked Gold would be great to have 

I think I have about 7000 commando's Smiley Surprised
...Anyway, I farmed it in Plunder. People run for the idol so you follow them, snap their neck and then retreat.

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 8 (320 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Getting Cloaked to gold is one of the more challenging boosters to level. Not the hardest, but it's up there. You can do it in any mode, but Plunder is probably the best. Just make sure you don't completely ignore the objective.

Also, using Speedy G as your kickback is a good idea. I've heard of people using the paid booster as well that gives you a small radar range to see opponents. That could probably also help. And yes, you will probably have to purposely try to get 3 Assassin kills each game.

To the OP. You could try using it in a Sniper load out. There aren't really any 2nd slot boosters that are huge game changers. There's nothing too special to mix with Cloaked if that's what you mean. But Cloaked can be effective in every setting. Sniping, Assassin kills, even CQC because you'll often get the first shot/punch in.

Orrrrrr.. use Weapon Expert gold to create your own gun load out. Scoped In gold is amazing as well. I've been playing around with that and have been getting Head Hunter medals with the Dragon without even purposely going for the head. Mixing up your slot 1 booster will give you a more noticeable game altering experience.
Message 6 of 8 (315 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Aug 16, 2013
How do you people even manage to level up Scope In? It's impossible.. I haven't gotten a single TLR medal in my entire UC3 career, and I've been playing since mid-2012. That's pretty much a year +
I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 7 of 8 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Camp. Use bargain gold for as many T-Bolt KB's as possible.

I was lucky enough to level it up in Lab Map 6. Would average 3-4 TLR medals per match. One time I got 5 medals in one game as part of a Rampant. That map was perfect for Scoped In. Try Fort and Train Wreck. Syria, Museum, stuff like that will work too.
Message 8 of 8 (289 Views)
0 Likes