Nov 04 2013
By: mix345 First Son 14 posts

AT LEAST FIX THE COOP LEADERBOARDS

4 replies 266 views Edited Nov 4, 2013
Is there a way to see your total playing time for multiplayer. There used to before- something I really liked so at least fix that.
Message 1 of 5 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Re: AT LEAST FIX THE COOP LEADERBOARDS

Nov 4, 2013

That wouldn't give most players enough info since the game measures total time played in Co-op separately from competitive modes.  The best fix would be to get the stat cards to display total days played, but the cards have never displayed that before and probably never will at this point.

Message 2 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 4, 2013

mix345 wrote:
Is there a way to see your total playing time for multiplayer. There used to before- something I really liked so at least fix that.

since when has there been a feature that kept track of your time played ... that worked? the one in the player card (or whatever it's called) has always reset after going past a 24 hours ... anyways this is not a vital fix for the game, ND has drawn a line with their lastest patch: that if the game doesn't truly need it they won't touch it, which i respect and we shouldn't continue to ask them for small meaning fixes ... the most we can hope for is a couple more Block Mesh Maps (they said they will continue to support the game with "events" and with changing up the LAB every so often ...

Message 3 of 5 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2190 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Hi mix, your total time played is 140 hours, you can see this via the stat site.

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3_search/
Pepsi
Message 4 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

Nov 4, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Hi mix, your total time played is 140 hours, you can see this via the stat site.

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3_search/

i got this when i clicked on that link (or if i search for myself, it works when i search for some other people though):

##u.png

Message 5 of 5 (213 Views)
0 Likes