Reply
Highlighted
Jan 15 2013
By: Crimsonine I Only Post Everything 1036 posts
Offline

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

18 replies 465 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

I'm making a Mesh Map montage and I need your clips. I've got a few from people right now, and it's coming along well. I'll release a preview in a while if you guys want Smiley Wink

 

It does not need to be HD, you can upload it to YT, or you can send me the cinema file at Crimsonine.

 

Please support this! Thank you!

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 19 (465 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

Oh and if you have any Mesh Map clips uploaded to YouTube, please send me the link so I can download them.

 

And thanks to Lukas, Silver-Knight, and Blitz for letting me use their clips.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 19 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

I can help you out, but you will need to download them in the next 24 hours because once the lab is gone, my clips are poo poo Smiley Sad

 

I'll send them in an hour or two, is that good for you?

Cutter
Message 3 of 19 (453 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

Sure! If you could upload them to your channel as well, that'd be great. I'm subbed to you Smiley Wink

Also, it doesn't matter what kind of kill it is, if it's a sniper, grenade, shotgun, I don't care.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 19 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

How do I send you my cinema files

please list ways to do so

i have some random crazy matches saved cus im like a crazy magnet to matchmaking

or someting but the funniest things happen Smiley Tongue

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 5 of 19 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Sure! If you could upload them to your channel as well, that'd be great. I'm subbed to you Smiley Wink

Also, it doesn't matter what kind of kill it is, if it's a sniper, grenade, shotgun, I don't care.


I'll see about uploading them to youtube... but you should know I'm sending you five not alives. Not single kills. Anyway, I'm just going to finish Borderlands 2 and fire up Uncharted. So expect them very soon.

Cutter
Message 6 of 19 (433 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

How do I send you my cinema files

please list ways to do so

i have some random crazy matches saved cus im like a crazy magnet to matchmaking

or someting but the funniest things happen Smiley Tongue


Well, I believe RobinGaming explains everything in this video.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=envVOsQiaU4

 

If you have an YouTube account, you can upload it to there.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 19 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

Nanashi707 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

Sure! If you could upload them to your channel as well, that'd be great. I'm subbed to you Smiley Wink

Also, it doesn't matter what kind of kill it is, if it's a sniper, grenade, shotgun, I don't care.


I'll see about uploading them to youtube... but you should know I'm sending you five not alives. Not single kills. Anyway, I'm just going to finish Borderlands 2 and fire up Uncharted. So expect them very soon.


Fantastic! 5NA's are great!! Smiley Very Happy

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 19 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013
I got a 5NA on meshy 9 Smiley Happy

I'll upload it to YouTube, but do you want me to send you the cinema today before it expires tomorrow? Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 19 (422 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!

Jan 15, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I got a 5NA on meshy 9 Smiley Happy

I'll upload it to YouTube, but do you want me to send you the cinema today before it expires tomorrow? Smiley Tongue


Try and send the cinema, but no gaurentees. Definetly upload it to YT.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 19 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes