Nov 12 2011
By: theNoss Lombax Warrior 272 posts

About the clown masks on the 3rd Legacy....

17 replies 1020 views Edited Nov 12, 2011

Why is it only for villains? I mean, it's bad enough that villains get all the cool gear, but why the clown masks??

They should be available for the heros too...  so you mean to tell me if I legacy 3 times....I can't wear the clown / legacy masks when playing the heros? Why the **bleep** not? The thing is I wouldn't care as much  if heros got something cool too, but they get NOTHING.... at least give both sides something of equal value.... villians get Doughnot Talbot and clown masks for custom chars and heros get... nothing.... wow...?

We still don't know what you unlock from the rest of the Legacies but still... DEM CLOWN MASKS are....legendary. The NPCs wear them in crushing co-op modes for crying out loud.... they should be the "Legacy masks", wearable by both sides, if you get what I mean

Message 1 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

I agree, the villians get all the cool stuff.  Just look...

Nov 12, 2011

I agree, the villians get all the cool stuff.  Just look at the most expensive options for Custom Heros and Villians.  For the villians, you have the sweet looking mercenary armor and ghillie suits, but the Hero's have mountaineering shirts?  The names I just mentioned might be wrong because I don't have them memorized yet, but you should get the picture.

Message 2 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

I personally don't like any of the villains, and until th...

Nov 12, 2011

I personally don't like any of the villains, and until the actual release, didn't like any of the custom villain's clothing. This, I think, is a sort of balance. I don't particularly like Ramses, or Talbot, or Marlowe. Yet Desert Talbot, I'll deal with, and the custom villain's armor I'll buy. However, I would pretty much use ANY character on the heroes' side, and once I unlock Desert Drake, I'm never using the custom hero again.

Message 3 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

All I play as is Nathan Drake for the Heroes. And Prakoso...

Nov 12, 2011

All I play as is Nathan Drake for the Heroes.

And Prakoso for the Villians.

Message 4 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

A quick question (I'm only at 2nd legacy atm): Do ALL the...

Nov 14, 2011

A quick question (I'm only at 2nd legacy atm): Do ALL the bad guys have the clown mask? (i.e. can you put it on skins you unlocked through treasure sets, or payed for via the PSN?)

I'd love to play Genghis Khan or so with a clown mask *_*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Legacy level 75 - Star

Gengis Khan 3/3 Sir Francis Drake 2/2 Doughnut Drake 2/2 Skelzor 3/3 Marco Polo 3/3

Team Deathmatch 5/5
Three Team Deathmatch 4/4
Free For All 4/4
Team Objective 2/5
Plunder 4/5
Hardcore 0/5
Co-op Arena/Hunter 11/25
Co-op Adventure 10/10
Message 5 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

I believe they are only for the Custom Villain. Well atle...

Nov 14, 2011

mstarsup5 wrote:

A quick question (I'm only at 2nd legacy atm): Do ALL the bad guys have the clown mask? (i.e. can you put it on skins you unlocked through treasure sets, or payed for via the PSN?)

I'd love to play Genghis Khan or so with a clown mask *_*

I believe they are only for the Custom Villain.

Well atleast they are like that on Online Party where you have all stuff unlocked.

Message 6 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Oh :( Too bad :/

Nov 14, 2011

Oh :smileysad:

Too bad :/

Still I find that's a great idea to put these masks as a bonus (as well as in the co-op crushing modes :smileyvery-happy:)

Gotta love those guys when they are wearing masks on crushing :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Legacy level 75 - Star

Gengis Khan 3/3 Sir Francis Drake 2/2 Doughnut Drake 2/2 Skelzor 3/3 Marco Polo 3/3

Team Deathmatch 5/5
Three Team Deathmatch 4/4
Free For All 4/4
Team Objective 2/5
Plunder 4/5
Hardcore 0/5
Co-op Arena/Hunter 11/25
Co-op Adventure 10/10
Message 7 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

And the heroes have like 8 different frake skins  -__- se...

Nov 14, 2011

theNoss wrote:

Why is it only for villains? I mean, it's bad enough that villains get all the cool gear, but why the clown masks??

They should be available for the heros too...  so you mean to tell me if I legacy 3 times....I can't wear the clown / legacy masks when playing the heros? Why the **bleep** not? The thing is I wouldn't care as much  if heros got something cool too, but they get NOTHING.... at least give both sides something of equal value.... villians get Doughnot Talbot and clown masks for custom chars and heros get... nothing.... wow...?

We still don't know what you unlock from the rest of the Legacies but still... DEM CLOWN MASKS are....legendary. The NPCs wear them in crushing co-op modes for crying out loud.... they should be the "Legacy masks", wearable by both sides, if you get what I mean

And the heroes have like 8 different frake skins  -__- seems like they got lazy to me. Hero side suck oncustomizations and skins except for Marco Polo

Message 8 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Agreed.   Even as far as DLC goes, Villains have always g...

Nov 14, 2011

Quacky14 wrote:

I agree, the villians get all the cool stuff.  Just look at the most expensive options for Custom Heros and Villians.  For the villians, you have the sweet looking mercenary armor and ghillie suits, but the Hero's have mountaineering shirts?  The names I just mentioned might be wrong because I don't have them memorized yet, but you should get the picture.

Agreed.

Even as far as DLC goes, Villains have always gotten the best skins, imo.

I don't like any of the Hero skins..

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 9 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

Dang, Villians always seem to get the best stuff in the c...

Nov 14, 2011

Dang, Villians always seem to get the best stuff in the custom skins category.

CDwaver Youtube

Message 10 of 18 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes