Highlighted
Aug 23 2012
By: Punfisher Hekseville Citizen 308 posts

Accessories are trash

21 replies 702 views Edited Aug 23, 2012

I'm not very thrilled by the latest accessories for this game.  This game is about to be ruined for me if things don't change for the better.  When I go online anymore it's like a zoo of clowns in the middle of tweekerville with all the stupid masks, hats and whatever.  Only a few of them actually fit with the game.  The rest are a joke.  And with everyone running around like clowns, this game is becoming a completely different game.  I'm tempted to trade it in and get Uncharted 2 back.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Message 1 of 22 (702 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Re: Accessories are trash

Aug 23, 2012

Punfisher wrote:

And with everyone running around like clowns, this game is becoming a completely different game.  

Actually clown masks have been in the game since release Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 22 (697 Views)
Fender Bender
2377 posts

Aug 23, 2012
I know what you mean, I don't mind a few silly items here and there, to lighten up the mood, but when almost all of the items are silly, the game becomes silly.
Pepsi
Message 3 of 22 (683 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Wait, so the clothing of the characters completely changes the game for you?  So... You wouldn't like the Single Player campaign if Drake was wearing a neon pink shirt? 

Okay, that's a new one...

Message 4 of 22 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2377 posts

Aug 23, 2012
A pink shirt is fine, colors are colors. But if Chloe ran around with a unicorn head in single player, then we'd have an issue.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 22 (660 Views)
Survivor
2547 posts

Aug 23, 2012
I somewhat agree, that's why I use a gasmask for my desert agent. It improves his appearance without looking silly.
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 6 of 22 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

What it is now isn't the game I bought. I didn't spend $100 for the game + add-ons so I could run around with clowns, unicorn heads, fake noses, jester hats, etc. The game has taken an immature turn for the worse.  Like the guy said earlier, a little silly is ok, but that's all it is now, nothing is normal anymore.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Message 7 of 22 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 27, 2012

DarthDanMan wrote:
I somewhat agree, that's why I use a gasmask for my desert agent. It improves his appearance without looking silly.

Darth get on U3?

Message 8 of 22 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Punfisher wrote:

I'm not very thrilled by the latest accessories for this game.  This game is about to be ruined for me if things don't change for the better.  When I go online anymore it's like a zoo of clowns in the middle of tweekerville with all the stupid masks, hats and whatever.  Only a few of them actually fit with the game.  The rest are a joke.  And with everyone running around like clowns, this game is becoming a completely different game.  I'm tempted to trade it in and get Uncharted 2 back.

Since when has Uncharted ever been a serious mutiplayer

The mutiplayer is the one place the artist can have some fun and wacky things because they are not weighed down by the single player, 

If you want your custom hero/villain too look serious, then make him serious. If you want to have some fun and have a space helmet on your head, then have a space helmet. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 9 of 22 (498 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

Punfisher wrote:

What it is now isn't the game I bought. I didn't spend $100 for the game + add-ons so I could run around with clowns, unicorn heads, fake noses, jester hats, etc. The game has taken an immature turn for the worse.  Like the guy said earlier, a little silly is ok, but that's all it is now, nothing is normal anymore.

Immature? Your the one begging Immature here. Your complaining about items in the game that you can wear, if you don't like them, don't use them, Uncharted has always had a since of humor, let them do their thing. 

Im sorry but I think complaining about custom items is just a dumb topic, if you don't like it, don't use it. It's as simple as that.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 10 of 22 (489 Views)