Do you mean 
Wastelander
698 posts

Re: Add Mercenary Mode!

May 13, 2013

runner21 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:
Worst speed test ever.png

Is this your actual result? I hope this is just something you found off Google Images. You never know, right? :smileyindifferent:

LOL, yes I actually got that on my home computer. And no, I don't usually get ping that low. Just now I got 75 ms for ping, .65Mbps down, and .49Mbps up and that's pretty typical.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Message 11 of 14 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 13, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

What I think they should add is a mode where everyone has the same amount of experience. So if you have like 9 million xp on the last legacy you'll only find people around that level. Therefore everyone is around the same level and no one is goddamn braindead.

This is completely thrown out of balance by the fact that your progress in co-op and the competitive modes isn't two separate things. I've seen many max level players who have barely touched the competitive modes.

It doesn't really matter. If someone has played a ton of co-op then chances are they know a lot of the maps and they have lots of skills. Only thing they wouldn't know are the camping spots and power weapon spawns. Besides that it's all pretty normal.

Bang Bang!

Message 12 of 14 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

May 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

What I think they should add is a mode where everyone has the same amount of experience. So if you have like 9 million xp on the last legacy you'll only find people around that level. Therefore everyone is around the same level and no one is goddamn braindead.

This is completely thrown out of balance by the fact that your progress in co-op and the competitive modes isn't two separate things. I've seen many max level players who have barely touched the competitive modes.

It doesn't really matter. If someone has played a ton of co-op then chances are they know a lot of the maps and they have lots of skills. Only thing they wouldn't know are the camping spots and power weapon spawns. Besides that it's all pretty normal.

But that's only map awareness. Map awareness isn't everything in a competitive game, although for some they can master a steep learning curve well.

A player must learn map awareness, enemy awareness, and proper methods of doing something in a situation. Unlike Co-op, enemies aren't bullet sponges (save for laggers). They have the same helath as you. Also, unlike AI, they can grab your weapons, take ammo, steal power weapons and even spawn magic weapons out of nowhere.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 13, 2013

runner21 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Is this your actual result? I hope this is just something you found off Google Images. You never know, right? :smileyindifferent:

Dat ping!! :smileysurprised:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 14 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes