Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 03 2013
By: GAMINGSMYLIFE Lombax Warrior 234 posts

Ads in Uncharted 3 F2P not going away after upgrading

5 replies 476 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

I apologize if this has already been asked, but I thought if you upgrade to ANY of the features not included on the F2P version of U3 F2P, the ads go away. I bought the split-screen add-on yesterday hoping to get rid of these ads, but I'm still getting the long and somewhat annoying ads it came with.

Message 1 of 6 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Ads in Uncharted 3 F2P not going away after upgrading

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

You should try to message Eric-ND about this. Sorry I can't be more helpful here.

Anyway, follow this link and let Eric know about this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/810670

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 2 of 6 (473 Views)
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Well thanks for the help in getting in contact with Eric! Maybe he can help me understand what's going on so we can fix it.

Message 3 of 6 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Only buying the Single Player, Co-Op Adventure Mode, No Level Cap, or the DLC Map Packs will remove the ads.

Message 4 of 6 (442 Views)
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Alright thanks for the help. I don't think it's fair though, as splitscreen costed money as well. And any purchase is a purchase they didn't have before.

Message 5 of 6 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

I don't feel like making a new topic for this, but I have a question after reading the FAQ (seen here): are the normal (as in not-GOTY) disc-based DLC maps (Sanctuary, Village, etc.) compatible with the F2P Co-op Arena plug-in?  The FAQ says the maps are compatible with the competitive side, but it says nothing on Arena compatibility.

EDIT: Also, if you're past 25 already, do you only need to buy the Rank 25 unlock to get XP?  I remember something about how the no level limit DLC is missing a necessary file and therefore comes with the 25 upgrade in order to correct the error, but I'm unclear on the subject.

Message 6 of 6 (364 Views)
0 Likes