First Son
1 posts

Re: Aiming sensitivity is too slow

Jul 4, 2013
I stoped palying Dust because of the sensitivity. On CoD i got it on insane and in dust is loke turning cod to 2 or 3. This made the game hard for me because i cant aim that good with that low sensitivity so i stoped playing this game. Everything else is just perfect
Message 11 of 21 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 4, 2013
:'D
Amen!!!
Ive been saying this since forever!!

The awful aimm assist punishes u harshly and discourages accurate aiming. Any zigzaging enemy can blindfire their way in making sure u dont land anything due to the crappy sticky aim assist. The aim speed is not okay in this game cinsidering the blindfire, awful aim assist, sprinting, and constant teaming up so common here...

The aiming system works against u alot
-_-
Message 12 of 21 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Why don't people agree with this? Too busy being a blindfite **bleep**? M9/KAL blindfire not that auto-aimed for you now? Do you want me to hold your hand through the game? Maybe you'd like a lollipop for every time you blindfire.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 21 (495 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Yeah .... I just come back to UC3 and I'm having really bad time on aiming. It is too slow, even on max sensitivity. Why not have the sensitivity range bigger? It will please every one!

Hope see this on next update!! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 21 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Jul 19, 2013
Release L1, move the camera, Press L1 again.
Message 15 of 21 (449 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jul 19, 2013

images.jpg

Message 16 of 21 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Ha! Releasing l1 then it again doesnt work well here XD it works against u unless its a tbolt, a dragon against a f2p player, or with a gmal at a distance.

It is completely useless close up and in mid range with the types of weapons here. If u let go of l1 you're just allowing the other player to land more as u zoom in and out >_>....huge issue to consider. It works well with call of duty quickscoping but not with what we are given here...

I aim far more than the average player should and believe my aim to be a bit above average and can say releasing l1 gives u a disadvantage with the bs mechanics ND thinks are balanced.

I actually rely on aiming to get my kills and not camping or easy kills with power weapons XD if i don't earn headshots or long distance kills i usually do bad then.
Message 17 of 21 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 20, 2013

i think that's just a caase of bad aim i could keep up with sprinting enemies at the default

sensitivity

R.I.P POGO
Message 18 of 21 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Hahaha no. Just no. Nuh uh. Ive played this game for waaaay too long as well as other shooting games -_-
I'm not an idiot.

If i miss in bf3 or black ops i know its my fault. Plus i only use snipers there. If i miss once, i almost always die since they have all the time in the world to kill me.

If i miss in u3, i know its because of many many factors going against me. Believe me when i say i usually try to aim for headshots with any weapon. Hell I'll even take the fal over the dragon here at long distance >_>

I know its not my aim when my accuracy is high in other games that play faster than u3 and still have tons of headshots too. I can usually get at least one headhunter a match so nooo tis not my aim.

I'm not the only one complaining about being punished by aiming @_@ btw most of my kills ARE from aiming not blindfire or power weapons, i just like playing this way cuz its way more fun to me. It gets boring getting easy kills with power weapons, blindfire, or camping. I'm not saying the aiming system is broken by speaking out of my grass lol XD
Message 19 of 21 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 21, 2013

I agree with Silver.

I know it's not my aim, the sticky aim assist hinders me at times, it's like im fighting with the game to aim lol.

Message 20 of 21 (384 Views)
0 Likes