Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Re: Ali Makaveli's Co-op Challenges

Mar 5, 2013

JD-- wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lmao JD you should've see how many times you were mentioned during Hi-5's Co-Op time trials lmao XD

It's great to have you back JD! :smileyvery-happy:

What do you mean by mentioned? I get that when people think of me, they immediately associate me with Co-Op.

**bleep** it. I was going to follow you around Burnout Paradise with my truck and do my thang (doing stunt jumps which "accidentally land on you, sorry").

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 31 of 59 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Mar 5, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Ali did you know your co op challenges are on uncharted tv now? You should have seen the look on my face when I accidentally looked at uncharted tv and saw Borneo.

Yup seen it, it's really awesome to see a co-op related vid finally make it to Uncharted TV

Message 32 of 59 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Mar 5, 2013
It took forever but co op is finally on UTV. Do you think that we can get some co op quick tips on UTV as well now. B2K has their short tutorials so I'm guessing we can possibly do it for co op as well.
Message 33 of 59 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Mar 6, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

JD-- wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lmao JD you should've see how many times you were mentioned during Hi-5's Co-Op time trials lmao XD

It's great to have you back JD! :smileyvery-happy:

What do you mean by mentioned? I get that when people think of me, they immediately associate me with Co-Op.

**bleep** it. I was going to follow you around Burnout Paradise with my truck and do my thang (doing stunt jumps which "accidentally land on you, sorry").

Haha, we could still play it together - I'm still a nooby beginner on it. (been playing it with RandomZach)

But, we haven't played together in ages! - what makes you want to play together now? :smileytongue:

Message 34 of 59 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Mar 7, 2013
@JD Finals week, man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 35 of 59 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Mar 13, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
It took forever but co op is finally on UTV. Do you think that we can get some co op quick tips on UTV as well now. B2K has their short tutorials so I'm guessing we can possibly do it for co op as well.

If someone can do the voice overs, I can produce the video. That is my day job afterall. Lol

Message 36 of 59 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Tried this challenge today with Allu and wow it was HARD!!

We took a LOT of tries to get this done.

It took a lot of great team work and thanks to Allu's quick thinking and also for drawing the enemies towards me as well as away from me. 

It is possible to get at least 4 kills per Propane Tank so that could give you a total of 20 kills, which I did try to do at first but requires GREAT skill from BOTH players.

I wonder if anyone could do this? I sure will try. Also, was wondering if it was possible to get 5 kills per tank as I had ample opportunities on our other attempts when there we're 5/6 enemies standing together in a crowd. A perfectly timed throw and shot would've KILLED THEM ALL!!

What was YOUR highest ever propane kill in Co-op? (number of kills with 1 Propane Tank)

If anyone wants to try this then feel free, the rules are in the OP, if you manage to beat our score and have proof then it will feature in the OP and also used as a video response to this attempt.

Message 37 of 59 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Ha, most of the fails were done by me. :smileyvery-happy: I always tried to draw them towards and everytime I managed to pile at least two or three enemies, I get surprise attacked my someone from behind, or from the sides.

Message 38 of 59 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Hm..., obviously i have to buy a record device at last. And a laptop as well. Mine is about 6 years old. Do you think it's strong enough for rendering and some postpruductions? I don't think so.
Delgato (Elgato?) seems to be the first choice for recording, isn't it?
Message 39 of 59 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Mar 26, 2013

pime666 wrote:
Hm..., obviously i have to buy a record device at last. And a laptop as well. Mine is about 6 years old. Do you think it's strong enough for rendering and some postpruductions? I don't think so.
Delgato (Elgato?) seems to be the first choice for recording, isn't it?

I'm not sure, I use Roxio, it cost me about £60 I think. If you have a good Video Camera and can place it somehwere flat facing the TV then that may work. I've seen some crisp Uncharted vids where someone has used an ordinary camera and faced it towards their TV and kept it on a flat surface.

Message 40 of 59 (126 Views)
0 Likes