Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3715 posts

Re: Ali Makaveli's Co-op Challenges

Mar 27, 2013

This was another ticky challenge. Took us a LOT of tries to almost perfect this. 

Allu is a true Stealth Master and got majority of the kills.

It requires great team work and also quick thinking to perfect these kills.

Had a lot of fun on this challenge with Allu, and it was something new and fresh to try out.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 59 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
3514 posts

Mar 27, 2013

You got REALLY lucky during the 14th and 15th kill. I was 120% sure that you were going to die by those two grenades!

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 59 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3715 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

You got REALLY lucky during the 14th and 15th kill. I was 120% sure that you were going to die by those two grenades!

Me too!!

I'm surprised I survived that, usually one nade drains your health whilst the other one finishes you off. 

I'm glad we escaped those OP miltia man Pistole dudes :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 59 (273 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

Mar 30, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Cousin...

...yes cousin?

Why have you been ignoring me lately and not wanting to play with me? Did I do something to upset our non-blood-pact? :smileysad:

Lol, sorry, I haven't been ignoring you :smileysad:

Did you message me? If so, I didn't get it or maybe at I didn't check my PSN messages properly.

I get a lot of friend requests and randoms sending me stupid hate mail which I simply ignore. 

We're still cousins!!!

I just feel the love is gone. :smileysad:

Haha, nah, it just seems to me you'd rather play with Allu than me. I can understand we live in completely different time zones which makes partying up a tad difficult. But, don't be afraid to send me a message or game invite if you ever want to play. I still haven't forgotten those times when we showcased all of our co-op glitches together; or when we made those expansive guide videos and what not. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 59 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3715 posts

Mar 30, 2013

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Cousin...

...yes cousin?

Why have you been ignoring me lately and not wanting to play with me? Did I do something to upset our non-blood-pact? :smileysad:

Lol, sorry, I haven't been ignoring you :smileysad:

Did you message me? If so, I didn't get it or maybe at I didn't check my PSN messages properly.

I get a lot of friend requests and randoms sending me stupid hate mail which I simply ignore. 

We're still cousins!!!

I just feel the love is gone. :smileysad:

Haha, nah, it just seems to me you'd rather play with Allu than me. I can understand we live in completely different time zones which makes partying up a tad difficult. But, don't be afraid to send me a message or game invite if you ever want to play. I still haven't forgotten those times when we showcased all of our co-op glitches together; or when we made those expansive guide videos and what not. :smileyhappy:

If it wasn't for the timezone I'd play often with you. When it's time for me to go, it's time for you to play lol

Also, there are times when you are online and I stay over but you already have 2/3 people in your party (includign you) but I feel that it's a bit "rude" to ask you to join me in a 2 player session "leaving your current friends behind"

You see cousin, I only enjoy 2 player Co-op, be it with Allu or anyone else :smileyhappy:

IF you're ok with me requesting (asking) you to join me in a 2 player seesion whilst you're with your friends, then I'll ask you  next time :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 59 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 6, 2013

another video from the OP is featured on Uncharted TV.. the propane tank Yemen video.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 59 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9984 posts

Apr 6, 2013
I watched that. The middle east feast or something. Couldn't finish because I was in matchmaking :/
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 59 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3715 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Bruja's and Brannens Chateau Shadow Entry:

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 59 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3715 posts