Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

you can? all the more reason to make it possible on onlin...

Nov 15, 2011

Pannta wrote:

you can do it on LAN party.

you can?

all the more reason to make it possible on online-coop? At least for custom games maybe?

@Pannta: I have to give you credit for that signature... I've read it no less than 13 times.. Considering you've written 13 posts up until now, that's... well... astounding^^ Kudos, just for that!!!

Message 11 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

I actually just tried doing it on LAN, it didn't work at...

Nov 15, 2011

I actually just tried doing it on LAN, it didn't work at all, Now I have another complaint for Naughty Dog! *Rabble Rabble Rabble!*:smileymad:

Photobucket
Message 12 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Good idea. Not adding this due to a broken atmosphere or...

Nov 15, 2011

Good idea. Not adding this due to a broken atmosphere or so sounds inappropriate to me. The whole arena thing should be considered as pure fun without too much logic. Even the coop adventure with Marlowe's agents appearing djin-like or the reappearing of Flynn, Eddy and Lazarevic is disputable in these terms. I barely play the competitive modes and would like to get the chance to play with the villain skins more often, which is only possible in the coop arena.

Message 13 of 38 (157 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

really? cus i try to play coop on LAN with my friends and...

Nov 16, 2011

Music_Mike wrote:

I actually just tried doing it on LAN, it didn't work at all, Now I have another complaint for Naughty Dog! *Rabble Rabble Rabble!*:smileymad:

really? cus i  play coop on LAN with my friends and someone always was a bad guy!

Message 14 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

I'm all for this.  In Arena, who cares?  Let us be villai...

Nov 16, 2011

I'm all for this.  In Arena, who cares?  Let us be villains if we wanna.  I'd like to hear more of Flynn and Eddy's taunting anyway.  

Message 15 of 38 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Yeah when I was playing with my brother to test it out, w...

Nov 16, 2011

Yeah when I was playing with my brother to test it out, when playing co-op on split screen it's not there, and also when I played multiplayer on LAN, Co-op arena wasn't and avalible game mode to play.

So if you have found a way to play Arena with the villans, you're not spilling the beans, eh?

Photobucket
Message 16 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 16, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

I'm all for this.  In Arena, who cares?  Let us be villains if we wanna.  I'd like to hear more of Flynn and Eddy's taunting anyway.  

Plus, when (I will eventually) I unlock Doughnut Talbot, I want to use him as much as humanely possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 17 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

If you wanted to play as Doughnut Talbot, for a test driv...

Nov 16, 2011

If you wanted to play as Doughnut Talbot, for a test drive anyway. Just hook up two controllers and go to Multiplayer > LAN then you will be able to choose any skin (Besides the Paid for skins that you haven't bought)

You can also go through all the boosters (all gold) and kickbacks that you wanted to use.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

the only thing that is not available on LAN are the skins...

Nov 16, 2011

Music_Mike wrote:

Yeah when I was playing with my brother to test it out, when playing co-op on split screen it's not there, and also when I played multiplayer on LAN, Co-op arena wasn't and avalible game mode to play.

So if you have found a way to play Arena with the villans, you're not spilling the beans, eh?

the only thing that is not available on LAN are the skins you have to buy!

Message 19 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

No no no no! I have checked twice now! I have not found C...

Nov 16, 2011

No no no no! I have checked twice now! I have not found Co-op Arena, are you sure you're not thinking about Co-op hunter? That's the only one that I have found.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 38 (156 Views)
0 Likes