Survivor
2348 posts

Re: An Interview with Eric Monacelli: Part 2

Sep 11, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

don't write in colors Smiley Indifferent

that's funny, coming from the guy who kudoed the person who started to write in colour Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 84 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

Nice interview overal the first half was better, I really believe both UC3 and TLOU player pools will get hit hard after October 1st when GTA Online launches I know that's where I will be most of the time, ND should have gotten out MP DLC for TLOU from the end og August instead of going with SP DLC first.

Anyways i'm really curious about this Anniversary *surprise* i'm almost sure DLC Map Packs going free will be the major part of it seriously needs to happen the Player Pool is thin and needs to be unified at this point in the game's life cycle to help cut down on the awful lag.

Message 12 of 84 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Sep 12, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Nice interview overal the first half was better, I really believe both UC3 and TLOU player pools will get hit hard after October 1st when GTA Online launches I know that's where I will be most of the time, ND should have gotten out MP DLC for TLOU from the end og August instead of going with SP DLC first.

Anyways i'm really curious about this Anniversary *surprise* i'm almost sure DLC Map Packs going free will be the major part of it seriously needs to happen the Player Pool is thin and needs to be unified at this point in the game's life cycle to help cut down on the awful lag.

i'm going to try out GTA5 too, i haven't played any other GTA games before, so it's about time i joined the band wagon Smiley LOL

but i'll never really leave uncharted 3, once they deliver new stuff i'll be right back on it, other than the digital games i have on my ps3 atm, uncharted 3 is the only disc-based game i brought to Res with me.

Message 13 of 84 (288 Views)
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Sep 12, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

i'm going to try out GTA5 too, i haven't played any other GTA games before, so it's about time i joined the band wagon Smiley LOL

but i'll never really leave uncharted 3, once they deliver new stuff i'll be right back on it, other than the digital games i have on my ps3 atm, uncharted 3 is the only disc-based game i brought to Res with me.

*Gasp* how dare you not play Vice City and San Andreas those are too of my fave games ever they put alot of Current gen games to shame especially San Andreas, if you are going to buy GTA 5 digial I suggest you cash in on the amazing 75% discount on other Rockstar games Sony is offering onve you pre-order it.. that's what I did ... you can get both those classic for $2.49 right now.. But yes it's the perfect time to join the bandwagon it's looking to be one of the best games of the entire generation and GTA Online looks amazing and ambitious can't wait.

I'll never leave UC3 either new Mesh Maps are coming i'm excited to play on those 2 upcoming maps beig made by Junki that's enough reason to stay playig UC3... Are you ready for that PAK 80 lab next week?? Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 84 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

*Gasp* how dare you not play Vice City and San Andreas those are too of my fave games ever they put alot of Current gen games to shame especially San Andreas, if you are going to buy GTA 5 digial I suggest you cash in on the amazing 75% discount on other Rockstar games Sony is offering onve you pre-order it.. that's what I did ... you can get both those classic for $2.49 right now.. But yes it's the perfect time to join the bandwagon it's looking to be one of the best games of the entire generation and GTA Online looks amazing and ambitious can't wait.

I'll never leave UC3 either new Mesh Maps are coming i'm excited to play on those 2 upcoming maps beig made by Junki that's enough reason to stay playig UC3... Are you ready for that PAK 80 lab next week?? Smiley Very Happy

so wait, if i pre-order the digital copy (on the ps store) i get a discounted price for other rockstar games?

oh man, i haven't even been looking at the labs between BMMs, that is going to be awesome seeing all those PAKs!! lol but i can see it coming though, everyone it just going to drop the PAKs and rush and blindfire with their pistols Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 84 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Sep 12, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

so wait, if i pre-order the digital copy (on the ps store) i get a discounted price for other rockstar games?

oh man, i haven't even been looking at the labs between BMMs, that is going to be awesome seeing all those PAKs!! lol but i can see it coming though, everyone it just going to drop the PAKs and rush and blindfire with their pistols Smiley Sad

yup you do, I pre-ordered yesterday got RDR complete edition for $9.99 and bought the underrated 'Bully' for $2.50

here's the link promo ends on the 16th

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Preorder-is-Live/m-p/4...

I'm dreading that PAK 80 lab I can't imagine those laggy curvig heavy bullets and it's a FFA Lab the worst mode I might try it once then never touch it again same like that FFA mode lol. But that's exactly what's gonna happen everyone will drop the PAK 80 and I will simply slaughter tham all while they try to blindfire me.

I'm actually looking forward to the return of the Team Objective KAL 7 + Raffica + Carpet Bomb lab in 3 weeks .. one of the most fun labs in my humble opinion even with the awful KAL 7

Message 16 of 84 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 12, 2013
Can't wait for GTA 5 myself. I love the concept of threr characters at once where the uncontrolled characters arent freaking vegetables and have their own AI. For online I'm definitely going for co-op stuff.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 84 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 12, 2013

I never liked GTA. If I want to drive a stolen car and kill 3 prostitutes on the sidewalk I can just drive a car into my school. Anyway, I believe the Anniversary will be another little show like Eye of Indra. I mean Eric is giving this idea A LOT more enthuasism than a lot of his other 'surprises'. Either he's really overselling this thing or it could be pretty awesome.

Or... only just thought of this now. "Sony needs to sign off on it."

Could it be something to do with the signing of Uncharted 4?

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 84 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3200 posts

Sep 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I never liked GTA. If I want to drive a stolen car and kill 3 prostitutes on the sidewalk I can just drive a car into my school. Anyway, I believe the Anniversary will be another little show like Eye of Indra. I mean Eric is giving this idea A LOT more enthuasism than a lot of his other 'surprises'. Either he's really overselling this thing or it could be pretty awesome.

Or... only just thought of this now. "Sony needs to sign off on it."

Could it be something to do with the signing of Uncharted 4?

lol that's not even the charm of GTA games, their Single Player is what makes them so beloved people seem to always forget that GTA are very well written games plus gives you just enough freedom to entertain yourself for hours if you don't feel like doing the main mission.

But 'Sony needs to sign off on it' Sounds like something to do with content for the game.

Message 19 of 84 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I don't think I've actually played a GTA gane where I mindlessly killed people, or have unnecessary collateral damage dealt.

But seriously, the anniversary better not be some stupid Drake statue. That's so last year.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 20 of 84 (257 Views)
0 Likes