Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/14/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


LOL. I guess he's just hyronic, like I was. Many people know what I think about RoF mod. Still, I've never sent hate mail to people using it... what it's weird to me is that a BF accuracy mod suddenly makes the gun evil.
No one complained about it before 1.13.
Now it seems to be the best gun in the game (beside RoF M9)... Well, I guess I will enjoy this glorious moment using it as I've always done.

 

______________________________________________________________
English is not my first language. Be patient with me Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 42 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/23/2011
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

 

 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 

____________________________________________________________

I feel bad for people who weren't part of the original ND forum, this one will never be as good. It is tragic.
____________________________________________________________
Message 22 of 42 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11242 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him.


He's not gonna use it because he's not a **bleep**. Smiley Wink

...

Message 23 of 42 (145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

 

 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 


you havent seen him in the forums??? hes been here quite a while you sure you been here since april 2010?

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 42 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/14/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:
He's not gonna use it because he's not a **bleep**. Smiley Wink

 

Smiley Wink

______________________________________________________________
English is not my first language. Be patient with me Smiley Wink
Message 25 of 42 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11242 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

renatabls wrote:
He's not gonna use it because he's not a **bleep**. Smiley Wink

 

Smiley Wink


I TRUST YOU GODDAMMIT. Smiley Tongue

...

Message 26 of 42 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

renatabls wrote:
He's not gonna use it because he's not a **bleep**. Smiley Wink

 

Smiley Wink


I TRUST YOU GODDAMMIT. Smiley Tongue


really? i wouldnt Smiley Sad

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 42 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/23/2011
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

 

 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 


you havent seen him in the forums??? hes been here quite a while you sure you been here since april 2010?

 


I have seen him and I used to be on here all day, but I really don't have time for it anymore, not to mention it is complete crap. I'm 100% sure I have been here since April 2010. Sorry I'm not up to date on all current forumer's biographies. 

____________________________________________________________

I feel bad for people who weren't part of the original ND forum, this one will never be as good. It is tragic.
____________________________________________________________
Message 28 of 42 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7346 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 


Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! Smiley Tongue


I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

 

 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 


you havent seen him in the forums??? hes been here quite a while you sure you been here since april 2010?

 


I have seen him and I used to be on here all day, but I really don't have time for it anymore, not to mention it is complete crap. I'm 100% sure I have been here since April 2010. Sorry I'm not up to date on all current forumer's biographies. 


not really bios more just the names

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 29 of 42 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/14/2012
Offline
330 posts
 

Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Pearl_Blue_Soul wrote:

renatabls wrote:
He's not gonna use it because he's not a **bleep**. Smiley Wink

 

Smiley Wink


I TRUST YOU GODDAMMIT. Smiley Tongue


Thanks, you can trust me indeed. I've always been a correct player because I'm a friendly and correct person in real life.

 

That's why I'm smashed by hate mails for such a stupid thing.

 

______________________________________________________________
English is not my first language. Be patient with me Smiley Wink
Message 30 of 42 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes