Re: And so now I am the tryhard...

Sep 25, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 

Do not do what this guy says, he's drunk, get away from him! :smileytongue:

I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 

you havent seen him in the forums??? hes been here quite a while you sure you been here since april 2010?

I have seen him and I used to be on here all day, but I really don't have time for it anymore, not to mention it is complete crap. I'm 100% sure I have been here since April 2010. Sorry I'm not up to date on all current forumer's biographies. 

not really bios more just the names

I can tell he is probably a tryhard.

I used to have 20+ frequent forumers on my FL, I now have 0, unless you count samuelcd as one, that shows how bad this place is.

I feel bad for people who weren't part of the original ND forum, this one will never be as good. It is tragic.
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Put on Weapon Expert Level 3 and use both. M9 with RoF and BF accuracy will really get the hatemail flowing in. 

I was just joking, but he should stay away from you as much as me. He can use whatever mods he wants and if he likes my suggestion then more power to him. 

And to the guy that used 36pt font to tell me to 'G T F O.', you obviously take this game way too seriously. 

you havent seen him in the forums??? hes been here quite a while you sure you been here since april 2010?

I have seen him and I used to be on here all day, but I really don't have time for it anymore, not to mention it is complete crap. I'm 100% sure I have been here since April 2010. Sorry I'm not up to date on all current forumer's biographies. 

Him...? :smileysad:

And don't make me remember the ND forums... it used to be a good place to be, even the colors were better... even the avatar size was better... even the PM symbol was better, everything was better. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (222 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

Sep 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

Him...? :smileysad:

And don't make me remember the ND forums... it used to be a good place to be, even the colors were better... even the avatar size was better... even the PM symbol was better, everything was better. :smileyindifferent:

idk about the pm symbol :smileytongue: but everything else was

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7052 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

I used to have 20+ frequent forumers on my FL, I now have 0, unless you count samuelcd as one, that shows how bad this place is.

nope he is not a tryhard he is a very good player and one of my friends and also yes sam is a forumer although he doesnt visit the ND forum quite as much as before

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Sep 25, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:
idk about the pm symbol :smileytongue: but everything else was

It used to turn red when there were unread messages... now it's always gray... :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
675 posts

Sep 25, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Spiderrlegs wrote:

nope he is not a tryhard he is a very good player and one of my friends and also yes sam is a forumer although he doesnt visit the ND forum quite as much as before

Oh well, he still took my joke too seriously. 

I know Sam still posts, but not as frequently as in the past. 

I feel bad for people who weren't part of the original ND forum, this one will never be as good. It is tragic.
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Sep 26, 2012
The hilarious part about this thread is that it shows how insanely bad the weapons in this game are. I mean, how do you have a pathetic amount of weapons and still screw it up is beyond me. No ND involvement in UC4 mp is the only logical way to go foward.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I really don't care what weapon other people use. I'm much more likely to be killed by a power weapon anyway.

As for the TC, you could go around without shooting anyone and you would still win because you always seem to play in a good party. I've played against you (and with you) a few times and you're always with 4+ buddies that destroy the other team.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (166 Views)
0 Likes