Nov 02 2013
By: Dymism Wastelander 690 posts
Accepted Solution

Animal Parts Bundle Discount Problem

[ Edited ]
9 replies 773 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

Hi Peeps

I have a little problem and im short on time, im hoping someone can help me with this....

I went to buy the animal parts bundle that has been discounted on the in game store. Now the only discription i could find of whats included in the pack was through the multiplayer in game store. This discription seems to have left out the Giraffe head for elena. Everything else seems to be included.

Now i know it seems like it would include it even though its not listed but trying to find these discounts and using the many accessable ways to locate these discounts have been a nightmare.

I do not want the bundle without the Giraffe head.

Has anyone actually purchased this bundle while it has been discounted? If so does it contain the giraffe head or is the listed parts 100% correct.

I hope someone can shed some light on this please.

Message 1 of 10 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Animal Parts Bundle Discount Problem

Nov 3, 2013

Yes, I bought it and the item was there

Message 2 of 10 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

item112z wrote:

Yes, I bought it and the item was there

Thanks for replying.

Did you buy the bundle and was it the discounted one you bought?

Message 3 of 10 (740 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Have a look at the list for the discounted bundle here

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/animal-parts-bundle/cid=EP9000-BCES...

Message 4 of 10 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Same issue with the "Nice Taunts" Bundle...

It leaves out the "Take A Bow" taunt even though it's listed that it's included.

Message 5 of 10 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

Same issue with the "Nice Taunts" Bundle...

It leaves out the "Take A Bow" taunt even though it's listed that it's included.

Thats why im skeptical to purchase things.

I saw that thanks to psycoshock and his thread regarding discounted DLC. Still the issue is somewhat different. I mean it must be annoying to not have what you pay for but at least its LISTED. you can have a cause of action if it is listed where you legally can take action for misrepresentation. So they should give you this taunt when they resolve your complaint.

Now on the other hand my sexy Giraffe head is NOT LISTED. So i have to ask around on a weekend to see if it should be included in the bundle and it was just ND and there many typo issues

Message 6 of 10 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Giraffe head is in the bundle, no doubt about, I've used it once since I bought the bundle.

The bundle at that price was worth it, just so I wouldn't accidentally be taken to the store if I picked the wrong hat. But I have to say, I'm enjoying a pink creepy Octobot skin, goes great with the Arm Wave taunt, couldn't stop laughing at how awful it looked.
Pepsi
Message 7 of 10 (652 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Giraffe head is in the bundle, no doubt about, I've used it once since I bought the bundle.

The bundle at that price was worth it, just so I wouldn't accidentally be taken to the store if I picked the wrong hat. But I have to say, I'm enjoying a pink creepy Octobot skin, goes great with the Arm Wave taunt, couldn't stop laughing at how awful it looked.

Hey Shane!

Thanks for the post, did you buy the bundle in the discounted period or when it was full price?

Im looking forward to bunny hopping with my horse head!!

If the taunts were in one bundle i would buy em

Message 8 of 10 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Bought it yesterday at the discounted price. Really regret buying most of the 1.13 hats earlier, but oh well, got use out of some of them (not many though, lol).

Yeah, current Taunt bundles are kinda messy, there's also none for the newer taunts which sucks since I only own three of them.
Pepsi
Message 9 of 10 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 3, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Bought it yesterday at the discounted price. Really regret buying most of the 1.13 hats earlier, but oh well, got use out of some of them (not many though, lol).

Yeah, current Taunt bundles are kinda messy, there's also none for the newer taunts which sucks since I only own three of them.

Haha thanks mate thats all i needed just a post where someone actually bought the bundle during the discount! Now i know i can have all 11 animal heads!!

Gonna go buy it now. Maybe when your not idle in the lobby sometime we can team up as animals and go fight some crime!

I was never a fan of any stat hats and since custom charactors have them i enjoyed collecting the treasures to unlock them and use them if i wanted to. i spent enough money on ND and since most items are overpriced and not in bundles i rufuse to even look at them.

This discount tho on the other hand is very cheap compared to the usual prices. If anyone reading this is interested in buying some but are not sure whats on offer i will recommend taking a look. You can buy a few stat hat bundles starting from 49p or cents. i only ever wanted my animal heads so until the taunts come as one full bundle thats all im purchasing!

Message 10 of 10 (639 Views)
0 Likes