Jun 12 2011
By: Coolbgdog Sackboy 527 posts

Any news on Co-op survival mode??

2 replies 6 views Edited Jun 12, 2011

It seems like they've revealed all of their beta mp modes(maybe more coming) but I haven't heard anything about coop arena. I  wonder what new things they can add to it?  Its a real fun mode but its usually funner on crushing and when it gets to like round 6 and up.  It can kinda get stale after a while since its really predictable after a while.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

As far as i know they havent said much about the CoOp, ot...

Jun 12, 2011

As far as i know they havent said much about the CoOp, other thats its in there. I hope its deos have a survival/hoard mode though.

EDIT:

Actually, just saw THIS interview where the guy says that the game will have "Co-Op Arena where its waves of enemies".

So its confirmed.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

I really, really hope that there's an endless variant. Wh...

Jun 12, 2011

Coolbgdog wrote:

It seems like they've revealed all of their beta mp modes(maybe more coming) but I haven't heard anything about coop arena. I  wonder what new things they can add to it?  Its a real fun mode but its usually funner on crushing and when it gets to like round 6 and up.  It can kinda get stale after a while since its really predictable after a while.

I really, really hope that there's an endless variant. Where each wave gets progressively harder. Come on ND make it happen please!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - AceKlaw
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes