Aug 11 2013
By: NickIn8bit First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Any one have unused Uncharted 3 Online Passes?

11 replies 694 views Edited Aug 11, 2013

Ive been playing uncharted 3 for a while and I recently purchased two copies of Uncharted 3 to play with my pals but unfortunately they were used copies and the online codes had already been redeemed. If anyone has any spare codes for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Message 1 of 12 (694 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Re: Any one have unused Uncharted 3 Online Passes?

Aug 11, 2013
I have one that came with my goty edition. It didn't work when I tried to activate it. But, I just redownloaded the same online pass I used when uc3 first came out. If you search around, you might find a way to make the activation code I got with the ps3/uc3 goty bundle I bought. It has something to do with the code not being from the same area I live in and tried to activate it in. But if you figure it out, it's an unused online pass code.
Message 2 of 12 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 12, 2013

NickIn8bit wrote:

Ive been playing uncharted 3 for a while and I recently purchased two copies of Uncharted 3 to play with my pals but unfortunately they were used copies and the online codes had already been redeemed. If anyone has any spare codes for Uncharted 3 Multiplayer i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

You could DL the free-to-play, it doesn't need an Online Pass. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

renatabls wrote:

NickIn8bit wrote:

People *like* F2P UC3?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 12 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Aug 12, 2013

@nation04…

Same thing happened to me with my second copy of the game (GOTY)…the reason that online pass code didn’t work was because I already had an online pass associated with my PSN ID (the one from my original copy).  I ended up giving the (GOTY) code to a friend so they could try Uncharted 3.

Message 5 of 12 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Aug 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

renatabls wrote:

NickIn8bit wrote:

People *like* F2P UC3?

I love it, it has no stats. Smiley Happy

You can just play for fun!

I don't like the ads though....

Message 6 of 12 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

renatabls wrote:

NickIn8bit wrote:

People *like* F2P UC3?

I love it, it has no stats. Smiley Happy

You can just play for fun!

I don't like the ads though....

No stats sounds great, ads do not. :l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 12 (632 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Oh I didn't know that about the online pass code. @Nick you can have my code if you'd like. Let me know I will PM it to you.
Message 8 of 12 (623 Views)
Wastelander
685 posts

Aug 12, 2013

@nation04

Yeah.  The message you get (something about being invalid or expired) could be more informative.  I guess just some generic error message you get if your code fails for ANY reason.

Message 9 of 12 (621 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 12, 2013

That would be great thank you!  And thanks everyone else for your help! 

Message 10 of 12 (615 Views)
0 Likes