Jun 14 2013
By: yazter Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

Any tips on these three particular treasures?

19 replies 485 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

My treasure set for Hoarder and Collector (Artifact and Antiquity sets) are almost complete and hopefully soon I will be done with the UC3 mp altogether as I will have 100%

The three treasures are: 

Vagabond 2: Tibetan Snuff Bottle

Odd Relic 2: Strange Relic

And Ottoman Bracelet.

I know there is a huge randomness in play here but there is definitely a pattern to treasures.  Any tips? 

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Message 1 of 20 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7092 posts

Re: Any tips on these three particular treasures?

Jun 14, 2013

There is no pattern, people just wanna believe there is more of a chance if they do a certain thing. It is completely luck-based

Just play a lot of arena/hunter (preferably hunter) until you get the treasures.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 20 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I can't find the Tibetan Snuff Bottle to save my life! Smiley Sad

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 3 of 20 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jun 15, 2013
The Tibetan snuff bottle eluded me for frickin ages, I eventually picked it up from a chest in hunter, it's definitely one of the rarest though, and it's counterpart the passport thingy is probably the most common in my experience
Message 4 of 20 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I need 3 treasures for the trophy. Do you have 2 controllers?
Message 5 of 20 (455 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 16, 2013

The last treasures of each set seem easier to obtain in Co-op Hunter Arena. I managed to pick up the second treasure for both Vagabond and Lost Seals in two different matches. To my disappointment, though, both of these matches had the opposing team quit, so any treasure collected is lost. 

Co-op Hunter Arena is known for players often quitting, sadly...

^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The mind shall vanquish the sword"

- Sima Yi (Zhongda)

^-^
Message 6 of 20 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Jun 16, 2013
It took me over a year to get the Golden Yuan Fish. Sadly there is no strategy to it... other than kill as many as possible. I wished that ND would've made a drop system where the tougher the enemy (shielded, brutes, etc.) the chances for a treasure to drop would increase... but no.
Message 7 of 20 (411 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 16, 2013
I have the Ottoman Bracelet. Most people that ask me to treasure hunt with them need the Patterned Ring, myself included.

As far as people suggesting that others play co-op hunter arena for these - are you able to find any co-op treasure in hunter arena? For example, a treasure that is supposed to drop in London Underground adventure, can you find that in hunter arena? Or is it only for the treasures that can be found in arena/hunter arena?
Message 8 of 20 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7092 posts

Jun 16, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I have the Ottoman Bracelet. Most people that ask me to treasure hunt with them need the Patterned Ring, myself included.

As far as people suggesting that others play co-op hunter arena for these - are you able to find any co-op treasure in hunter arena? For example, a treasure that is supposed to drop in London Underground adventure, can you find that in hunter arena? Or is it only for the treasures that can be found in arena/hunter arena?

nope, co-op adventure treasures are only dropped by a single enemy each in a certain stage. i.e. the ones in LU adventure are only dropped by the carpet bomber in the smoke room, and hammer guy in the end of the level, nobody else drops those treasures.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 9 of 20 (403 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Ok wasn't sure. And there's no difference between playing thru on hard vs crushing?

I've heard people say both yes and no.
Message 10 of 20 (401 Views)
0 Likes