Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 33 of 81 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Anyone To Play?

May 8, 2013

Climber129 wrote:

I wont be on today , I still need help with Cuarter  and Trimutive , if anyone if intrested friend me up.

LOL be wary of this **bleep**, he will trash talk & insult you because of his failures at the game.

Message 34 of 81 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

May 8, 2013
Message 35 of 81 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 9, 2013
yep, climber129 is a noob

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 36 of 81 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

May 9, 2013

I wil still help him though Im a nice guy Smiley Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 37 of 81 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Good luck, he messaged me today for help, so I booted up UC3, he brings in a friend who had little co-op experience anyways we play Airport, both of them are playing passive so I decided to play aggressive so the NPC's wouldn't overwhelm us, I get downed then shortly after they both die, we respawned he team kills me lol.

He complains I should stop going all over the mapSmiley Indifferent

We start a new game make it off the first roof to where the bunch of snipers are he & his buddy gets downed I revived them & got killed in the process, after I respawn they both get downed again & I die again.

We get to the part where we back on the second roof they go all over the place one gets downed the other is being choked I die trying to save them, we respawn & his buddy throws a cluster instantly killing me ... No Team Safe lol.

I respawn & they both die leaving me to face everyone I die.. Game over. lol

Even though I had the most kills he & his friend both decided to send me insulting messages & then blamed me 'Once Again' for them failing.. just like he did when the 3 of us played lol. 

Message 38 of 81 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

May 9, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Good luck, he messaged me today for help, so I booted up UC3, he brings in a friend who had little co-op experience anyways we play Airport, both of them are playing passive so I decided to play aggressive so the NPC's wouldn't overwhelm us, I get downed then shortly after they both die, we respawned he team kills me lol.

He complains I should stop going all over the mapSmiley Indifferent

We start a new game make it off the first roof to where the bunch of snipers are he & his buddy gets downed I revived them & got killed in the process, after I respawn they both get downed again & I die again.

We get to the part where we back on the second roof they go all over the place one gets downed the other is being choked I die trying to save them, we respawn & his buddy throws a cluster instantly killing me ... No Team Safe lol.

I respawn & they both die leaving me to face everyone I die.. Game over. lol

Even though I had the most kills he & his friend both decided to send me insulting messages & then blamed m 'Once Again' for them failing.. just like did when the 3 of us played lol. 

LOL he knows not to blame me he only blames people he thinks he will get away with it

Sleep Matt signature
Message 39 of 81 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

May 9, 2013
Although I'm the kind of person who'd even play easy mode with someone if they want, I don't feel like helping Climber because he sounds like an arsemuncher.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 40 of 81 (149 Views)