Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Anyone Wanna Play?

Apr 24, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Anyone down for some co-op?

I just played a game with two randoms. One of the guys was cool. But the other guy was raging the whole time. He kept trying to steal my kills, and would flip out when he didn't. He kept shooting me repeatedly throughout the game.

We made it to round 10. We all had a decent amount of cash earned. We were playing on hard bc no one else voted for crushing. Earlier in the game, that guy started shooting me and actually killed me. So in round 10, the cool guy and I both ended up downed. And the jerk was right next to us, but let us both die just so he could keep getting kills. This happened in earlier rounds too. He wouldn't revive either of us even if he was right next to us. Finally in round 10, after it happened again, the cool partner respawned and shot him down. Then I shot him some more and finished him off. It felt like a gang killing lol. And felt good. So he respawned and threw a grenade at me, killing me. Which was icing on the cake because I got to kick him. Bye bye 30 minutes and 9 rounds worth of xp!

Anyway, I'd like that to not happen again. Let me know if you're down to play lol.

i'll be up for a game in 10 mins.

Message 61 of 80 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

LOL where did all the posts go?? 

Yeah, kinda bummed. We had a pretty intense discussion there!

ahh well, I think deep down you love UC3 MP Smiley Tongue

That's why I hate it so much. It could be so much more.

They say hate only comes from a deep love, ya know!

In some cases yes.

So what do you hate about UC3 ?? let me see where you're coming from.

It's mostly the unpolished gameplay. It was a step back from Uncharted 2 and the Summer Beta. Also the downright awful lag this game has. None of my other multiplayer games are this bad. The graphics are also a step back from U2 but that's more of a minor quibble.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 62 of 80 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 24, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:
Don't make me call stage coach again!!!!

lol we're gonna play nice to each other as of now.

Message 63 of 80 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Apr 24, 2013
@zidane cool I'm on right now. I'll wait to start another game.
Message 64 of 80 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Only issue is that I need to go get another headset bc I lost mine a while back. Not terribly necessary though, at least in co-op.
Message 65 of 80 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

In some cases yes.

It's mostly the unpolished gameplay. It was a step back from Uncharted 2 and the Summer Beta. Also the downright awful lag this game has. None of my other multiplayer games are this bad. The graphics are also a step back from U2 but that's more of a minor quibble.

yeah I can agree with that, I was telling @steepmatt earlier today I despised UC3 MP in the begin & I would never play it because of how different it was from UC3, but now I actually think it's better overall ... don't flame me for saying that.

The lag is terrible I don't know why ND didn't code their game so laggers were timed out then kicked from the game if they have sucky connections.

Message 66 of 80 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 24, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Only issue is that I need to go get another headset bc I lost mine a while back. Not terribly necessary though, at least in co-op.

don't worry I don't have a mic anymore either & I actually don't really like using one it's a slight distraction imo.

Message 67 of 80 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

In some cases yes.

yeah I can agree with that, I was telling @steepmatt earlier today I despised UC3 MP in the begin & I would never play it because of how different it was from UC3, but now I actually think it's better overall ... don't flame me for saying that.

The lag is terrible I don't know why ND didn't code their game so laggers were timed out then kicked from the game if they have sucky connections.

That's kind of like stolckholme syndrome. That's when you are around your captor for so long they become a friend.

I'm hoping TLOU will provide a better multiplayer experience.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 68 of 80 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

In some cases yes.

That's kind of like stolckholme syndrome. That's when you are around your captor for so long they become a friend.

Hopefully with more non-competitive modes. If I wanted to play a glorified DayZ, I'd play DayZ.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 69 of 80 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

In some cases yes.

Nah I love the faster paced gameplay overall, but TLOU MPhmm I have no expectations aslong they get someone who knows how to code online games & implement proper lag compensation & hopefully a Ping toggle it should be good.

Message 70 of 80 (168 Views)
0 Likes