Highlighted
Aug 21 2012
By: Cyris Uncharted Territory 1501 posts

Anyone else disgusted at ND over Stage 2?

99 replies 871 views Edited Aug 21, 2012

I mean... charging people a dollar for stuff they can unlock in the game in a few hours?

Are they really that desperate for money? Isn't UC3 like the best selling PS3 exclusive? 

Seriously, they are taking advantage of people who don't know how easy it is to get some of these items.

I can't wait to see ND charge $1 for every single Emblem piece.

Message 1 of 100 (871 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Re: Anyone else disgusted at ND over Stage 2?

Aug 21, 2012

Cyris wrote:

I mean... charging people a dollar for stuff they can unlock in the game in a few hours?

Are they really that desperate for money? Isn't UC3 like the best selling PS3 exclusive? 

Seriously, they are taking advantage of people who don't know how easy it is to get some of these items.

I can't wait to see ND charge $1 for every single Emblem piece.

dude calm down just stop venting frustration this thread is useless just like one of mines......no need to say this stuff just dont buy anything and thats it

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 100 (863 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Don't want the stuff? Don't buy it.
Message 3 of 100 (862 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Aug 21, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!! just like i said lol now Cyris let this thread die.........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 100 (853 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Cyris wrote:

This I am both happy and unhappy about 

I think it's BS to sell things you can unlock in the game,however I am happy it's a dollar to deter people from buying it. Content you can unlock in the game should remain unlockable only by means of playing

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 100 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I repost my opinion from the DLC details thread:

I bet there's ZERO new content coming in the last 2 stages of DLC.

Something like:

Stage 3:

Redshirt Drake

skeletons

old in-game buyable custom hero/ villain clothes

Stage 4:

Cowboy and co. DLC for custom hero/ villain (which we will have already seen for 4 weeks by then)

old in-game unlockable main characters customization accessories

AND NOW THE BEST OF ALL:

You will be able to BUY the Mods early! Every lvl 1 running around with RoF M9! I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if that happens when it's already possible now to buy barebones Weapons with ZERO mods, because they will be sold EXTRA. Can't believe how greedy ND/ Sony has become.:smileyindifferent:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 6 of 100 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:

This isn't about me, it's about other people being suckered, like SleepMatt, who is consumer drone, and will give any amount of money for no reason. It's sad.

Message 7 of 100 (817 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Aug 21, 2012

My problem is with how luck based it is. As I've said countless times, I've spent months getting just cash and duplicates in 3TDM. I more often than not break postitive and have had gold treasure hunter for the majority of it. The luck based system is far to biased towards duplicates. You can either strike lucky and be done in minutes or be doing so for months.

Just a slight buff to rarer treasures appearing more often is all most people meant by the system being hard to work with, not to go pay money for a simple balance issue in which treasures are favoured.

Why not have outlandish prices for in-game money? That would make more sense given it is close to useless by this point now for most people. I would clock in twice the hours and twice the effort to save towards that with Uncharted Cash over mods. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 100 (806 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Cyris wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:

This isn't about me, it's about other people being sucked, like SleepMatt, who is consumer drone, and will give any amount of money for no reason. It's sad.

im only buying the event items this time and the reason i bought all of stage 1 is because everything is new.....i dont know what you're talking about but you are the sad cheap one here not me go and keep being cheap and complaining about everything when you arent really a true supporter if you were you would support the game buying the DLC.....when i say not a true supporter i mean in terms of the game not the community dont misunderstand this.........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 9 of 100 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Aug 21, 2012

"true supporter" BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, you are something.

I didn't know ND was going bankrupt and only cared about players who empty their wallets for them.

Message 10 of 100 (781 Views)