Jul 04 2012
By: dani72ie Splicer 66 posts

Anyone else find this annoying?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 351 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

So im playing a game of team deathmatch and the first thing a teammate does when we spawn is throw a grenade, which blows me and another teammate up. Does that not seem retarded? I mean the game has only just begun so the opposition are way over the other end of the arena. Throwing a grenade at that stage is only likely to kill your teammates. I've seen it happen quite a few times lately and not just on my team.

Message 1 of 10 (351 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Anyone else find this annoying?

Jul 4, 2012

Its Called Trolling LOL 

Message 2 of 10 (336 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I toss a 'nade every match at the beginning and every so often I get a couple of kills
Sig Code:
Message 3 of 10 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Really? Im talking about right at the start of the game before you've hardly moved. The only arena I ever throw a grenade at the start of is Desert Village cos the other team isnt too far away and its possible to get kills then. On Chateau, High Rise, Graveyard etc. I never bother as the other team are far too far away to have any chance of killing them until you get clsoer to them.

Message 4 of 10 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jul 5, 2012

They could have been playing Skyrim or something where L2 is sprint - really easy mistake to make if it was that player's first game back on Uncharted. Unless they spent the rest of the match obviously trolling, they probably deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Message 5 of 10 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 5, 2012
Well I've accidently thrown a cluster on split screen before when controlling both controllers accidents do happen
Message 6 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Maybe they put their controller on something, picked it up, and accidentaly pressed L2. It does happen...

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 7 of 10 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Coffeebug wrote:

They could have been playing Skyrim or something where L2 is sprint - really easy mistake to make if it was that player's first game back on Uncharted. Unless they spent the rest of the match obviously trolling, they probably deserve the benefit of the doubt.

This.  Or RDR or Max Payne where L2 is aim and R2 is fire.  I've been guilty of it myself.

I always get a chuckle out of guys that start the match off blindfiring their arses off because they were probably just playing Assassins CreedSmiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

I always get a chuckle out of guys that start the match off blindfiring their arses off because they were probably just playing Assassins CreedSmiley Tongue

Or they have a broken R1 button like on my second controller. It just starts shooting by itself sometimes. haha. Definately not good if I'm holding a RPG or Hammer, though.

Message 9 of 10 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Its Troll buddy. If you annoyed with this here a solution. If you died at the begining of the match by someone from your team due to their grenade, next time stand next to them when they died, if they are using revenge. Then you can kick them from the game. problem solved. You take revenge and they will get a lose.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - ellankih
Message 10 of 10 (114 Views)