Jul 06 2013
By: B-T-R-4 Lombax Warrior 270 posts

Anyone else havin probs with getting Rare Treasure in co-op.

28 replies 310 views Edited Jul 6, 2013

i can't get all the Rare Treasure in co-op it just don't appear, you guys got the same prob?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Anyone else havin probs with getting Rare Treasure in co-op.

Jul 6, 2013

Yea, i seem to keep getting the same ones as well unfortunately. =/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Co-op Arena is the only mode where there aren't rare treasures. They all have the same drop probability.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Jul 6, 2013
@nation I know macgruber said this, I read the post, but I don't really understand what it means, as there are definitely rare treasures. Does this mean that some treasures actually won't drop in arena and only wil drop in hunter, this had been my experience but it would be nice to have confirmation.

I'm sure that initially they said that all treasures would drop in arena which makes the statement that the drop rate is the same for all treasures ludicrous. There are certain treasures that drop in arena ALL the time like that passport thing for the vagabond set, and some that you never see.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 6, 2013

I've gotten every single treasure in co-op arena on my main account so they do drop there. The rare treasures are much more common in Hunter though and you could easily play over 2000 matches of co-op arena without getting all treasures.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (279 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
@nation I know macgruber said this, I read the post, but I don't really understand what it means, as there are definitely rare treasures. Does this mean that some treasures actually won't drop in arena and only wil drop in hunter, this had been my experience but it would be nice to have confirmation.

All Arena/Hunter/Shade Survival treasures drop in all three modes unless you play on Easy difficulty, on which anything designated rare will never drop.  However, the drop rate is so low that playing Hunter, in spite of all of its problems, is the only practical solution to getting them.

Also, the Lost Pendants and Incan sets do not have a designated rare.  They follow Hunter drop rules regardless of mode and difficulty, and therefore are the only four sets that can be finished on Easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:

I'm sure that initially they said that all treasures would drop in arena which makes the statement that the drop rate is the same for all treasures ludicrous. There are certain treasures that drop in arena ALL the time like that passport thing for the vagabond set, and some that you never see.

Basically you can complete a Arena treasure set by playing  solely Arena but you stand a higher chance of playing both Hunter & Arena most of the rare or hard to get Arena treasures drop in Hunter.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

i hate this co-op stuff, anyone got any idea's on an easy way to get the treasure?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I'm trying to get the Hoarder trophy. I only miss 3 tresures but it seems like they never drop. I've been playing Co-op Hunter Arena for at least 4 hours per day the last 4 weeks and I didn't find any of my missing treasures. It's so boring when you constantly playing Co-op Arena just to collect your missing treasures and you don't find anything!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
231 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Anyone know if the Fearsome Being treasure set is "RARE"? I need the third one in the set. The Lapis something or another.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (163 Views)
0 Likes