Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Re: Anyone else havin probs with getting Rare Treasure in co-op.

Jul 9, 2013

I had 98 Hunted medals when I found the final Co-op treasure.  I would've left it there had I known double digits would come to be some strange badge of honor among other treasure hunters (currently 103 since I wanted triple digits).

As of last night, I have every treasure in the game, Co-op and competitive.  I hate luck-based crap of any kind, so I'm happy to be completely done with treasures.  If I could just get Overseer and Stealth Master, I'd be done with trophies too.

Message 21 of 29 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

330 is a lot... thats almost at least 70 games of hunter.

should have dropped by then.

bad treasure system.

330 is a lot? LOL

Decent players should average anywhere from 30-40 Hunted medals in 1 game. If you were to boost off of your friends who use BitS you would definitly get much more.

70 games wouldn't even be that many because I bet that 85%+ of those games would have ended because of people rage quitting on the other team.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 22 of 29 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 9, 2013

IVIaster_ZED wrote:

I had 98 Hunted medals when I found the final Co-op treasure.  I would've left it there had I known double digits would come to be some strange badge of honor among other treasure hunters (currently 103 since I wanted triple digits).

As of last night, I have every treasure in the game, Co-op and competitive.  I hate luck-based crap of any kind, so I'm happy to be completely done with treasures.  If I could just get Overseer and Stealth Master, I'd be done with trophies too.

Just get Stealth master in Co op Hunter. Since you can get Assasin medals while the villain, just stealth kill your friend that is a Hero and you can get 20+ Assasin medals in 1 game.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 23 of 29 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14381 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

330 is a lot... thats almost at least 70 games of hunter.

should have dropped by then.

bad treasure system.

330 is a lot? LOL

Decent players should average anywhere from 30-40 Hunted medals in 1 game. If you were to boost off of your friends who use BitS you would definitly get much more.

70 games wouldn't even be that many because I bet that 85%+ of those games would have ended because of people rage quitting on the other team.

I haven't boosted, no one will do it.

70 games is including ragequits.

Get 1 kill, ragequit. usually the scenario.

or go 1-0 up, ragequit.

Even in a full match even 8 hunted medals are impossible, once the team sees they are outclassed if they intend on ending the game, they just hide.

Message 24 of 29 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2016

Message 25 of 29 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 9, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
@bigpretty23

I had to check, but I have all 3 treasures for the Fearsome Being set. I know I got them all from Arena. I believe the last one was during a longggggg Chateau game when we used the treasure trick bc a friend wanted to unlock Marlowes half mask.

That is good to know, because as I hate co-op, Hunter is literally disgusting. I would rather pour salt in an open wound than play another Hunter Arena. The ones I have played are only trying to get treasures. Arena is tolerable for me, but once I get this last treasure, I will never play it again, unless Im helping a friend do something. Two friends and myself tried the Chateau treasure farming thing, to the point where we have over 5 thousands kills and NONE of use got what we needed. No lie, we tried to go ahead and just finsih out the 10 rounds, during round 8 the game just ended. We were all alive and it just said we lost and we still have 5 lives leflt, LOL!!

Message 26 of 29 (358 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 10, 2013
Yeah it'll do that after so long. Not sure if there's a kill cap or time limit. Something like that tho.

What has been working for me: find a friend who already has the treasure u need, and try it again with them. Once you have a treasure, it'll start dropping more often (I'm sure you've noticed this after finallyyyyy getting a rare treasure). So if you play with someone who has the piece you're missing, they're a lot more likely to drop it from one of their kills. As opposed to someone who also needs the same treasure as you.
Message 27 of 29 (344 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jul 10, 2013
iv not had 1 single rare treasure i need from the past two rtw
Message 28 of 29 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Jul 10, 2013

here is a good way to get the co-op treasures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=395EMWxRYx4

now all i need is a couple of people to help.....get the hint.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 29 of 29 (315 Views)
0 Likes