Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
553 posts

Re: Anyone else havin probs with getting Rare Treasure in co-op.

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Anyone know if the Fearsome Being treasure set is "RARE"? I need the third one in the set. The Lapis something or another.

Try playing Hunter Arena, you will get the treasure you need eventually.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 11 of 29 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Anyone know if the Fearsome Being treasure set is "RARE"? I need the third one in the set. The Lapis something or another.

I have been. I have been hogging as many of the chest as I can and getting hero/villian kills and still can't get this one last freaking treasure- Wrathful Deity Head (Lapis-Luzuli)

Message 12 of 29 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
553 posts

Jul 8, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

I have been. I have been hogging as many of the chest as I can and getting hero/villian kills and still can't get this one last freaking treasure- Wrathful Deity Head (Lapis-Luzuli)

You only have 330 Hunted medals....

When I completed all my sets I had around 1800.  Stop saying you've played a lot when what you really should do is play the mode until you DO get the treasure.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 13 of 29 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Nope, got that treasure on Sunday. Was playing Hunter Arena.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 14 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

When I completed all my sets I had around 1800.  Stop saying you've played a lot when what you really should do is play the mode until you DO get the treasure.

So you are saying I have a better chance of getting treasures and the ones I need if I focus more on getting Hunted medals?
Message 15 of 29 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
553 posts

Jul 8, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

So you are saying I have a better chance of getting treasures and the ones I need if I focus more on getting Hunted medals?

Yes, when you are villains, spawn trap the heroes and when you are the heroes, predict where the villains will respawn. All at the same time you should be collecting chests while killing the opponents.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 16 of 29 (173 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Yes, when you are villains, spawn trap the heroes and when you are the heroes, predict where the villains will respawn. All at the same time you should be collecting chests while killing the opponents.

Thanks man, I will just keep at it then. While I was the villian I was focusing more on the chest, but I will focus more on killing the hero's, that is if I can get people to finish the game. That is another problem. People do leave the game quite a bit, not to mention that game mode is extremely boring.
Message 17 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
553 posts

Jul 8, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

bigpretty23 wrote:

Thanks man, I will just keep at it then. While I was the villian I was focusing more on the chest, but I will focus more on killing the hero's, that is if I can get people to finish the game. That is another problem. People do leave the game quite a bit, not to mention that game mode is extremely boring.

If you have access to some friends, find eachother in matchmaking to make things 100x easier. By doing this, you can focus on what you and your friends might need as well.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 18 of 29 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13429 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

330 is a lot... thats almost at least 70 games of hunter.

should have dropped by then.

bad treasure system.

Message 19 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Jul 9, 2013
@bigpretty23

I had to check, but I have all 3 treasures for the Fearsome Being set. I know I got them all from Arena. I believe the last one was during a longggggg Chateau game when we used the treasure trick bc a friend wanted to unlock Marlowes half mask.
Message 20 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes