Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Anyone else having trouble finding a match?

Apr 14, 2013

Kill and death stats do count toward your profile though.

Message 11 of 20 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I guess that's the more important part Smiley Sad

They shouldn't count anything at all in the lab. Goddamn KDR-freaks.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 20 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

Co-op is the only mode I have trouble finding players.

It's even more horrible now that F2P is out (when it was supposed to be the opposite).

Message 13 of 20 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 14, 2013

You mean competent players. Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 20 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Apr 14, 2013

I haven't played Uncharted in about 2 weeks (not much, I know), and I used to hop on whenever I had a little extra time. I can't imagine the "less hardcore" (used loosly) fans playing for that much longer anyway.

I will probably start up again once they start releasing those new Mesh Maps in May.

Message 15 of 20 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Actually, finding ANY player seems to take forever. :l

Message 16 of 20 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

realky that's strange i've been playing alot of Co-op recently whenever I play alone I find matches in less than a minute most times even though I quit half of them because of incompetent players thinking they're invincible rushing to get every kill only to get downed.

Message 17 of 20 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3797 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

realky that's strange i've been playing alot of Co-op recently whenever I play alone I find matches in less than a minute most times even though I quit half of them because of incompetent players thinking they're invincible rushing to get every kill only to get downed.

Well, it might be like that now, thanks to 2x cash. Wait till it's over and see how's it then. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 20 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Some people might already know this but there's a trick for parties who want to find games faster. If I've got it right, if you're in a party and choose custom game. Everyone can change to the same colour (green/blue or red) and because everyone is the same colour you can synch faster and find games faster. Know that I'm not too sure if that's correct so don't take my word for it.

For people playing by yourself then I have nothing for you, sorry. In Australia, we can find games pretty quickly (2 minutes max) but funny enough Uncharted is given the cold shoulder here because of everyone being addicted to first person shooters. *cough CoD

If you are really having trouble finding games maybe your router or modem should be rebooted. It usually helps if you're having heaps of connection issues.

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 20 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Apr 15, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Some people might already know this but there's a trick for parties who want to find games faster. If I've got it right, if you're in a party and choose custom game. Everyone can change to the same colour (green/blue or red) and because everyone is the same colour you can synch faster and find games faster. Know that I'm not too sure if that's correct so don't take my word for it.

For people playing by yourself then I have nothing for you, sorry. In Australia, we can find games pretty quickly (2 minutes max) but funny enough Uncharted is given the cold shoulder here because of everyone being addicted to first person shooters. *cough CoD

If you are really having trouble finding games maybe your router or modem should be rebooted. It usually helps if you're having heaps of connection issues.

Yeah my party usually uses that thing, also glad to know there is another Australian playing Uncharted 3 Smiley Tongue

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 20 of 20 (175 Views)