Jun 25 2013
By: iCloudSky Sackboy 365 posts

Anyone still play Uncharted?

39 replies 834 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

Hey, how's it going?

Well, throughout my time of playing Uncharted 3, about 85% of the time, I played solo. & I actually did enjoy playing this way. It was more of a challenge, I became a better player, etc. But, now I am actually interested in playing with people. 

Problem is? Almost all of my good friends who once played Uncharted 3, (iBiZaTwist, GMRcris, Burstliment, Ind. Cajo, PatriotWarrior, & a few more I can name) have moved on to The Last of Us. I think the Last of us is cool & all, but I prefer Uncharted over it. 

So basically, I'm just looking for a ton of people who still play Uncharted 3 actively, & would like to play with me sometime. I typically only play TDM & maybe free for all. Or 3TDM too. I know I'm pretty late in trying to meet new Uncharted friends, LOL. But I guess better late than never right? 

Ok have a great day. 

Hello to my friends MikeGloria & TheStuntDouble! You guys rock! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 40 (834 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Anyone still play Uncharted?

Jun 25, 2013
I swear to God if anyone could message me spmething like "Let's play" while i'm on, I'm ditching whatever the hell I'm playing even if I'm winning, switching over to whatever you're playing and join you. All the time. Seriously. Just send me an invite, a PM, or something. It sucks playing alone or the majority of my playtime.

The only exceptions are XMB lag and SP. SP is always cool. I never ditch a good story. Ruins the flow.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 40 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Jun 25, 2013
@TheStuntDouble Alright awesome! Smiley Very Happy I'll be sure to message you whenever I see you on. & I'm actually pretty happy this week because in a few hours, the next tournament will start & I get to finally use Djinn! I just got him this week.
Message 3 of 40 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Tons of people still play.

I've sorta ditched UC3 recently for TLOU though I want my Hunters MP trophy i'm week 10 Smiley Happy

but you can add me not sure if my PSN friend list is full but my PSN is: Wycliff_12 

I'll be playing tomorrow sometime throughout the day.

Message 4 of 40 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I still play everyday, if you want to you can add me. I wouldn't mind running a few rounds. Smiley Happy

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 40 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I'm on Uncharted instead of TLOU mostly.

That said. I'm a lot more comfortable with objective based modes where I can do my thing of doing badly and contributing. My crappy ability to kill doesn't mean much there as long as I'm in the right places.

I stopped playing everything as much as I did so.. I lost skill.compared to those who are always learning.

Message 6 of 40 (770 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 25, 2013

iCloudSky wrote:
@TheStuntDouble Alright awesome! Smiley Very Happy I'll be sure to message you whenever I see you on. & I'm actually pretty happy this week because in a few hours, the next tournament will start & I get to finally use Djinn! I just got him this week.

Thanks dude. I'm getting way too lonely playing alone, I'm starting to contemplate the moral decisions that my characters make :l

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 40 (759 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I haven't played in a while because of college, but I'm almost on vacation now and I'd love to have some new friends to play with. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 40 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I still play everyday because it's still my favorite pass time.

Message 9 of 40 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Jun 25, 2013
No... The last of us is better in almost every conceivable .way.

why play old uncharted when you could play The last of us.
Message 10 of 40 (680 Views)
0 Likes