Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Anyone want to assist me in getting * in Crushing mode for Co-Op!lets get deenice619 a star thre

May 3, 2013
Ok awesome
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 43 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Anyone want to assist me in getting * in Crushing mode for Co-Op!lets get deenice619 a star thre

May 3, 2013
I always wondered how people would melee chokers but always forgot to ask. Once their helmet off, or, if they don't have one to begin with, you just have to use BF first? Any certain amount of shots?
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 43 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

May 3, 2013
You can melee chokers with 1HK if you shoot them once.

Same goes for unhelmeted armored chokers.

Hell, you can PULL DOWN chokers if you shoot them just once. I don't know why you have to shoot them, but it helps. It's much much faster.

1HK = one hit kill
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 43 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 3, 2013
blindfire first n punch him fast

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 43 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5853 posts

May 3, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
But blindfiring an unhelmeted armored guy makes him 1HK for melee.

I'm sure you know that, right?

Blindfiring unhelmeted chokers... yup

otherwise the other armored NPC's are 1HK, once the helmet is off.

Works on chokers too. What I always do is focus aim on armoured guys' helmets, chokers included, then blindfire up to them and punch them to kill them. If you follow up with  blindfire too melee it will always be a 1 punch kill. Very helpful so you don't do the long 2-hit melee animation.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 3, 2013
stun@:

ah ok. And of course i know it, like this from uncharted 2 beta :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 43 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

May 3, 2013
@nation ALMOST ALL enemies with no helmets only need to be shot just once to do a one-hit kill melee.

The only exception is the huge black dude who obviously took steriods.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 43 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 3, 2013
@stunt

I can't stand that guy! Like, I get it. You're about to be in a very popular, highly anticipated video game. I understand you're nervous and want to look your best. But steroids?? Come on man!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 43 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

May 3, 2013
you didnt know?

he's a sumo. No stereoïde. He's too much slow for stereoïdes. Only fat. He can sprint only 10 meters, and that, happens 1 time on 1000 games

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 43 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 3, 2013
Well, many steroids effect your cardio in a negative weigh. That explains that lack of sprinting ability. Also, once you stop taking steroids, your body starts producing a much higher amount of estrogen than normal. So that would explain the weight gain.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 43 (76 Views)
0 Likes