Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Anyone want to party up?

Aug 10, 2013

Feel free to accept my friend request anytime lol. Sent it a while ago but I assume you just missed it.

Message 31 of 35 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 10, 2013

My bad, I thought we were already friends. Haven't been on for a bit. Will accept it today probably.

Message 32 of 35 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Aug 10, 2013
You can add me also if you want. I'm not a super player but just a normal player(Legacy 1 level 62). I like to play both competitive and coop.
Message 33 of 35 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Nobody have TLoU? Smiley Happy

Me have TLoU but I'm still stuck on one of the early levels in the Singleplayer Smiley Tongue

A group of 6 of infected runners who are always in each other's view is the worst thing I could have asked for... And Joel's death scream is traumatising...

Lol, if you get into the MP add me, we could play some matches Smiley Very Happy

The SP is simply great by the way, but moarr infected would not harm Smiley Wink

I like cats :3

Message 34 of 35 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
555 posts

Aug 10, 2013

inigomontoya74 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:
Nobody have TLoU? Smiley Happy

I have it, but it's taking me a while to get through the single player. I'm about halfway through now. I love it.

My problem is that I'm an old geezer (relative to all of you young whippersnappers) with a family and can only play in relatively small chunks. I only play TLOU when I have at least an hour or so to devote to it. Otherwise, it breaks up the experience too much for me. I like to get immersed in the story and the environment. So if I know I only have 45 minutes or so, I'll throw in Uncharted and play a few games.

I may have to change that approach, though, because I'm worried about seeing spoilers. I saw one signature in particular in the Uncharted forum that I'm worried might have tipped me off about the ending.

How are you finding the multiplayer, MachoTbig? Like it?

Lol, i remember when i got the game, it was Friday (Rebecca Black joke here) Didn't touch it that day though, i made a promise, that i would play it on Saturday all night, I tell you only one thing: Best nigh ever Smiley Very Happy

The multilayer is good, is very slow, you got to be very close to your team, is addictive that's for sure, but yeah playing it with some friends is better let me tell you that, so if you're going to play it, add me, we play some matches Smiley Happy

I like cats :3

Message 35 of 35 (172 Views)
0 Likes