Last Guardian
11022 posts

Re: Are You A Completionist?

Jan 17, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
I have zero platinums. I've tried, but it just bores me or makes me want to defenistrate my PS3 (U3 treasure trophies).

Dude, I've never even tried for a platinum. Thats how many **bleep** I give about them. As a matter of fact, I googled "people who give a **bleep** about platinums" and shockingly, my name was nowhere in the results. I could care less about trophies, I only played U3 to reach max rank and get all boosters gold. Mission accomplished, I play for fun now... 

If you played The Walkind Dead to the end(you'd want to, it's a gg), you'd get a platinum trophy EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T WANT IT. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 60 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jan 17, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Let me guess, legit team killing to constantly be able to use PW's lol. I got my rampants without being "unethical" whatever that means so I don't care.

LOL, no. Team killing resets your kill streak. :smileywink:

Please share that strategy with us, tap! I really want a Rampant !!!!11one :smileyvery-happy:

I'll give you a hint: one famous player from a famous Spanish clan abused this method to farm lots of Rampants in UC2 Plunder... there is a video on YouTube.

Rampants don't count in Plunder on UC3?

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 60 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
309 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Let me guess, legit team killing to constantly be able to use PW's lol. I got my rampants without being "unethical" whatever that means so I don't care.

Please share that strategy with us, tap! I really want a Rampant !!!!11one :smileyvery-happy:

I'll give you a hint: one famous player from a famous Spanish clan abused this method to farm lots of Rampants in UC2 Plunder... there is a video on YouTube.

No, rampants don't count in Plunder. But I feel very strongly that they should. How else can I be recognized for my Plunder killfarming expertise?

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 60 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Exactly! Can you give us the link, tap? You've stirred my curiosity :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 60 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1399 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Being a Completionist doesn't mean jack to this game.

I have over 600 hours in competitive and still need at least one or two treasures in every mode except Obj. I can't do anything about it because this games treasure system sucks.

I also have a few hundred hours in coop and still need one treasure.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 60 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Exactly! Can you give us the link, tap? You've stirred my curiosity :smileywink:

I think they took down the vid. 

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 60 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
366 posts

Jan 18, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

I think they took down the vid. 

*Cough* Level based matchmaking *Cough*

Since Naughty Dog added that you can easily abuse matchmaking by having a low level party leader, just like in Uncharted 2.

Be amazed by the complete incompetence you will find, as these pros have regular scores of 1-15...

If you can't get a rampant and you hate losing, then you shouldn't try it as you will need to compensate your nooby teammates scores which is impossible if you aren't good enough to get a legit rampant...

Of course the term legit is a big one here, but besides glitching and matchmaking abuse every rampant is ''legit''.

Oh, try that in classic, the noobs can't handle the ak47, and can't kill you that cheaply (rocket out of as s)

I never used a low level party leader to change matchmaking in my favor, in Uncharted 3 that is, I have 11 legit rampants, of which 4 come from classic and were achieved last week... I guess you don't even need to have a low party leader, the amount of low levels I find there, disgusting hahaha blindfire is all they got, but the ak47 is good against that.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 60 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6770 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I've done everything except 100% and all treasures.......all missions all boosters coop and comp all clothes all emblems leg 5 75 everything

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 60 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I would consider myself a completionist for most games, but there are a few trophies in Uncharted 3 that I don't feel very motivated to achieve at this time. Most of the co-op adventure trophies, as well as the Head Hunter and None Shall Pass trophies, will be quite time-consuming for me, so I don't feel the need to get those right now. There's still about twenty or so trophies I need for 100%.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 60 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Jan 20, 2013

The only thing I care about getting is 100% on my U3 trophy profile, so it can be consistent with U1 and U2. **bleep** treasure sets.

Message 60 of 60 (82 Views)
0 Likes