Keyblade Wielder
6708 posts

Re: Are You A Completionist?

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

@sanddude20 With chain reaction, king of the hill, and turf war, I don't see why you shouldn't be getting atleast 1 a game....

lol I got 10 to go, but there are maps that are quite difficult to get it on due to some hill placements being totally out in the open and I tend to die easily in them(my favorite are yemen and molten ruins for the buildings and the tower)

Another problem is my teammates themselves, as good as I see myself at TO, it is ridiculously hard holding a hill as OUR hill long enough to get a kill or 5 all alone. Since I do not play in parties, I do it all lone wolf, it is pretty hard.

Not to mention if our team is to bad or to good, usually the former, we will win/lose by round 3 and miss out on that 4th round that has the possibility of being a koth/turf war.

Feet
Message 31 of 60 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

no not at ALL. don't give a rats a$$ about much other than having fun, leaving my mark somewere (which would be in elimination), and maybe a platinum?

a platinum trophy eh? how much you got? less than 70?  Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 60 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 17, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

are you a completionist in uncharted 3? do you feel proud of completing something in the game? do you want recognition for your achievements? comment below about your accomplishments to share it with the rest of this community!

i'll start, i have accomplished:

-Max Rank (5th Legacy Level 75)

-Co-op Star

-100% in Trophies

-Collected all the Treasures (Co-op and Competitive)

-Maxed all Boosters (Co-op and Competitive)

-Unlocked and Bought Everything in the In-Game Store

-Unlocked the Djinn

(so i have nothing left to accomplish)

I am sort of a compl- actually I am, as long as it reasonable. I try to platinum and do everything in most games. I did the same here, but with the online trophies... Not all are reasonable so they're not like obsessive priority.

I game on other platforms, so my gaming time is not only on my PS3 or Uncharted. I'm back into Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, And recently LittleBigPlanet 2 And Whack ops 2(Whenever my friends harass me enough to play that garbage). Not to mention running a small community Minecraft server. With a gaming schedule like that I can't devote 100% into something that isn't super important well after this game was released and these are Add on trophies.

It depends on the task and how difficult it is. Not to mention my gaming schedule. But mostly screw everything on your list, I've got other things to do lol. Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 60 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6708 posts

Jan 17, 2013

70!?!?

I try to complete most of my games, and only have like 13 platinums, I gave up on a handful of games for various reasons, but 70 **bleep**!? I can't get that solely based on money purposes lol

Feet
Message 34 of 60 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 17, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

70!?!?

I try to complete most of my games, and only have like 13 platinums, I gave up on a handful of games for various reasons, but 70 **bleep**!? I can't get that solely based on money purposes lol

just 57 behind me Smiley Very Happy but i've been slowing down a lot lately... i got 26 platinums in 2011 and only 15 in 2012 thanks to university and having a summer job, and it looks like i'll be getting even less this year, i'm going to say maybe as low as 5 platinums for 2013 Smiley Sad

Message 35 of 60 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Speaking of a completionist, that trophy is a ***** to get in AC3...

Edit: profanity

Message 36 of 60 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I have zero platinums. I've tried, but it just bores me or makes me want to defenistrate my PS3 (U3 treasure trophies).

Message 37 of 60 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 17, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:
I have zero platinums. I've tried, but it just bores me or makes me want to defenistrate my PS3 (U3 treasure trophies).

Dude, I've never even tried for a platinum. Thats how many **bleep** I give about them. As a matter of fact, I googled "people who give a **bleep** about platinums" and shockingly, my name was nowhere in the results. I could care less about trophies, I only played U3 to reach max rank and get all boosters gold. Mission accomplished, I play for fun now... 

Message 38 of 60 (256 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 17, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

Dude, I've never even tried for a platinum. Thats how many **bleep** I give about them. As a matter of fact, I googled "people who give a **bleep** about platinums" and shockingly, my name was nowhere in the results. I could care less about trophies, I only played U3 to reach max rank and get all boosters gold. Mission accomplished, I play for fun now... 

Trophies, Steam Achievements, 360 achievements you name it I am hunting it. More so on PS3 than anything and Steam is the 2nd. As for the 360, I just get what I can with what little I use the system for. I hunt it all though. Smiley Tongue

Message 39 of 60 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I just finished all missions a few days ago.

That was the last thing that was left to complete.

Now I have everything at 100% in U3Smiley LOL Including:

All trophies 

All treasures

All medals

All coop and competitive boosters at level 3

All unlockable items 

Djinn, that i got without purchasing additional tickets and before 1.15 update made tournament mode easier.

Now im waiting forward to platinum tier and its rewardSmiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 60 (244 Views)