Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: Are their any real uncharted players anymore?

Dec 29, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

There is nothing tryhard about camping and its actually a tactic that is useful at times. It is annoying but you have to find alternatives to overcome it if you want to beat those who do camp.

Camping is try hard and never a good tactic it may be smart but it is cheating and whoever does is is doing so pathetically as it is underhanded and its bad enough they do it but if they win they talk as if they made a big accomplishment and if you ask they are better supposedly

Everyone labels everything as being tryhard these days. Its a tactic that can be annoying but it is not cheating. 

Not cheating but very noon like and the only people who do that are the ones too scared to come out and get kills if you're gonna stay in a place just to get 50 and 0 where's the accomplishment?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 50 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Dec 29, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't run... I'm the guy stupid enough to point-blank a Dragon.

If you perfect that skill, It's amazing. Plus it makes everyone really mad at you.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 12 of 50 (250 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Dec 29, 2012

JimHops wrote:

So annoying, all the brave hard working people have to tolerate these scared, campers, who the majority of the time are a higher rank than you, my kill death, win loss ratio is terrible, i dont complain, so why do they run?

Do you mean by "real" Uncharted players, people who aren't power weapon hogs, revenge abusers, etc. Because, yeah there aren't many of those players at all anymore. I'm one of the few who can actually get a positive kdr without spamming with a hammer.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 13 of 50 (247 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 29, 2012
How is camping a tryhard thing anyway? Isn't it just as much a tactic as running around in the open like morons?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 50 (241 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 29, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
How is camping a tryhard thing anyway? Isn't it just as much a tactic as running around in the open like morons?

Camping is try hard because of the advantage it poses to the user of it if done effectively there is no counter and is an easy way to win hence try hard why take the easy way to win and say you're the best?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 29, 2012
@Harold I think they're **bleep** already with me owning with just a Raffica. I don't need them to RQ on me.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 50 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Dec 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

There is nothing tryhard about camping and its actually a tactic that is useful at times. It is annoying but you have to find alternatives to overcome it if you want to beat those who do camp.

Camping is try hard and never a good tactic it may be smart but it is cheating and whoever does is is doing so pathetically as it is underhanded and its bad enough they do it but if they win they talk as if they made a big accomplishment and if you ask they are better supposedly

Everyone labels everything as being tryhard these days. Its a tactic that can be annoying but it is not cheating. 

Not cheating but very noon like and the only people who do that are the ones too scared to come out and get kills if you're gonna stay in a place just to get 50 and 0 where's the accomplishment?

Both of you are right. Camping is a perfectly legitamate tactic to use. It's your fault if you try to go depose them from their spot.  I've ranted on this before, but not now. However, if you rely on camping you're probably not improving as a player, only taking advantage of others' stupidity. But it all comes down to this, "Do you enjoy camping?" If you do, then you should definately camp more. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 17 of 50 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Kickbacks ruined everything why go face to face when somone can pull out an insta boom grenade and kill you instantly if people guna be scrubs then other people are guna corner camp to avoid the bs.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 18 of 50 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

stayFROST-E wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Both of you are right. Camping is a perfectly legitamate tactic to use. It's your fault if you try to go depose them from their spot.  I've ranted on this before, but not now. However, if you rely on camping you're probably not improving as a player, only taking advantage of others' stupidity. But it all comes down to this, "Do you enjoy camping?" If you do, then you should definately camp more. 

Ok so if you're not stupid and don't go and try to depose them what's gonna happen? Both of you will stay in the same spot and the game will end 0 to 0  the only thing dumber than camping is not trying to depose them

Sleep Matt signature
Message 19 of 50 (223 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

Dec 29, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

Ok so if you're not stupid and don't go and try to depose them what's gonna happen? Both of you will stay in the same spot and the game will end 0 to 0  the only thing dumber than camping is not trying to depose them

No, I didn't say or mean that. It's your fault if you try to kill them. You are in no way stupid if you go camper-hunting. It's lots of fun. Just don't get mad if you don't/can't. It's your choice. And yes, if everyone on the other team is camping. Then you'd have to play into their game. So, it's not fool-proof. But you can alway RQ. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 20 of 50 (210 Views)
0 Likes