Reply
May 20 2012
By: ryumitch1 Uncharted Territory 1564 posts
Offline

Ask A Quick Question Thread

1060 replies 2218 views Edited May 20, 2012

ok, so i have decided to make a new thread, based on the reason of people making brand new threads for every single time they have a question. As you guys know, this can be a bit frustrating, as it knocks good threads down the list.

So, what i prupose is, this thread,  where people can ask any question that relates to uncharted 3, or any events that happen eg: fragged nation.

It will also be available for newcomers to come in and introduce themselves, and ask any questions they may have.

I am HOPING that this thread takes off, as all of those new threads that are asking small questions can all be shoved into here.

so tell me what you think, if this is a good idea, and how about improvements.

Thanks

Ryumitch1

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
162 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

Nice, I prefer having this before 10 threads asking stupid questions.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

thanks for the feedback...somebody rated it down, i honestly don't know why.....i'm trying to clean up the forums a bit

i sometimes wonder why i am still here....

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
159 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

good idea I only dont know if it will succeed.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/24/2009
Offline
1565 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

Idealistically this idea is perfect, but realistically it will end up a mess. Newcomers posting a question here will have to search to find responses that only apply to their question amongst others questions and answers where as individual threads make it easy for newcomers a correct response because their thread will be solely composed of answers for their question.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

thanks for the feedback...somebody rated it down, i honestly don't know why.....i'm trying to clean up the forums a bit

i sometimes wonder why i am still here....

Photobucket

quesiton: how do i rate threads? how do i see a thread's ranking? yes, im stupid

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

thanks for the feedback...somebody rated it down, i honestly don't know why.....i'm trying to clean up the forums a bit

i sometimes wonder why i am still here....

Photobucket

quesiton: how do i rate threads? how do i see a thread's ranking? yes, im stupid

Photobucket

there are 5 stars at the bottom of the first post, this is the rating....to rate the thread, you fill in the blank stars to the right of the rating

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 1,061 (2,218 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

adud3007 wrote:

Idealistically this idea is perfect, but realistically it will end up a mess. Newcomers posting a question here will have to search to find responses that only apply to their question amongst others questions and answers where as individual threads make it easy for newcomers a correct response because their thread will be solely composed of answers for their question.

yes, i completely see where you are coming from...

it would be great if you could somehow post ONTO the question, and possibly clicking on a '+' tab would open the answers up....it would be pretty good to keep track on things

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 1,061 (2,217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

thanks for the feedback...somebody rated it down, i honestly don't know why.....i'm trying to clean up the forums a bit

i sometimes wonder why i am still here....

Photobucket

quesiton: how do i rate threads? how do i see a thread's ranking? yes, im stupid

Photobucket

there are 5 stars at the bottom of the first post, this is the rating....to rate the thread, you fill in the blank stars to the right of the rating

Photobucket

thanks, i learned something today

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 1,061 (2,216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/16/2009
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ryumitch1 wrote:

thanks for the feedback...somebody rated it down, i honestly don't know why.....i'm trying to clean up the forums a bit

i sometimes wonder why i am still here....

Photobucket

quesiton: how do i rate threads? how do i see a thread's ranking? yes, im stupid

Photobucket

there are 5 stars at the bottom of the first post, this is the rating....to rate the thread, you fill in the blank stars to the right of the rating

Photobucket

thanks, i learned something today

Photobucket

saying that, but you have been around here for a while...how serious are you being? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 1,061 (2,216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes