Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 20, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I have a/some question(s)

Is there a thread or tome in which people discuss the dragon sniper usage?  I've been trying to use this weapon but it's just...hard...

The gun is really awkward to aim...one second the reticle moves too fast, the next not fast enough.  I can't seem to "whip shot" this weapon...it seems like there's a bullet delay in which when you push R1, it waits a split second beore the bullet comes out.  That and I'm having a lot of hit detection problems.  I shot a guy 3 times in the head while he was on the turret today..and nothing...I tried a few more times and ti took like 6 shots to kill him. 

Any tips?  Strategies?  I used to be good with this weapon but now I can barely hit anything.

Great suggestion. I'm not sure how I would explain using it though. For me it seems like it's all instincts, if thats possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a clear cut way to use this weapon.  A lot of the time you're left out in the open, and if you're getting shot at without scoped in gold it's pointless.

Been trying to get the long ranger but I get gang banged whenever I try...I'll get one kill and everyone on the enemy team goes on a jihad to kill me.

Really annoying when head shots don't count..or when you're trying to shoot and you hit a wall instead. 

I've been trying to use the para 9  with it, but every time I switch to the para 9 I get auto killed...though if I use the para 9 with a gmal or fal I never die...

idk, it's like the uncharted gods don't want me to use it.

Message 21 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 20, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I have a/some question(s)

Is there a thread or tome in which people discuss the dragon sniper usage?  I've been trying to use this weapon but it's just...hard...

The gun is really awkward to aim...one second the reticle moves too fast, the next not fast enough.  I can't seem to "whip shot" this weapon...it seems like there's a bullet delay in which when you push R1, it waits a split second beore the bullet comes out.  That and I'm having a lot of hit detection problems.  I shot a guy 3 times in the head while he was on the turret today..and nothing...I tried a few more times and ti took like 6 shots to kill him. 

Any tips?  Strategies?  I used to be good with this weapon but now I can barely hit anything.

Great suggestion. I'm not sure how I would explain using it though. For me it seems like it's all instincts, if thats possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for me personally, all i have to say about using the dragon sniper is wait for the enemy to come to you...

sometimes, you can feel a little impatient, lol...but honestly, i always do best with the dragon when, dare i say it, camping.

whenever i use the dragon, i always seem to do well with it! a spot perfect for dragon sniping is on london underground. at the back wall (where you have to climb where the mag 5 spawn is) move over to the side of that wall and take cover, so you are looking into that area with the bookshelves etc. from that spot, you can see right to the back of that room, and you can see the turret area too

and LilJohn, its all fine....i'll just report you for spamming

Message 22 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

May 20, 2012

Yeah, the dragon is by no means best used running and gunning, which is why I run with the para 9.

I'd like to use this weapon on all maps, but most maps aren't very sniper friendly. 

Message 23 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 20, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Yeah, the dragon is by no means best used running and gunning, which is why I run with the para 9.

I'd like to use this weapon on all maps, but most maps aren't very sniper friendly. 

yeh thats true, not many maps i would use the dragon on to be honest...london underground seems to be the only map i always spawn with the dragon now that i think of it...

i now know why liljohn is spamming this thread, its because i posted on his friends, maybe 100th thread in a week, and the thread was just about him  and his best scores...

some people need to grow up and understand what these forums are for

Message 24 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

May 21, 2012

I made a guide for the Dragon and credited you for the idea.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4696439?start=0&tstart=0

Message 25 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

May 21, 2012

LEGIT question here:

will Grenades be available for use in the T-Bolt / pistole Lab?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 26 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

May 21, 2012

Most likely since the only change is spawning with power weapons.

Message 27 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 21, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Most likely since the only change is spawning with power weapons.

i saw that thread Cobra, its nice to see people are giving a helping hand i will copy and paste my piece onto your thread about the dragon

Message 28 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

May 21, 2012

Thanks for the help.

Thank you Mods for cleaning up the mess.

Message 29 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 21, 2012

yes! thank you mods for clearing up that guys spam, lol

Message 30 of 1,061 (454 Views)
0 Likes