Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Re: Could some please explain to mean how scoped in and the r...

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

Could some please explain to mean how scoped in and the regeneration hats and booster are broken?

You still get pain woble even if you're using Scoped in gold, which should eliminate it completely. I don't know how it works in Competitive, but in Co-op for example, if you're getting shot by an M9, the first few shots (they shoot in short bursts) cause you pain woble, but it's over then, until the next time you start aiming.

Regen hats just don't work. You get the negative, but not the positive effect. Well, that's what I think.

Regen booster on the other hand, I'm not so sure. I guess it's that you can get killed in one shot even though you've spend some time healing.

I don't know.

Please use plain text.
Message 861 of 1,061 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

RatchetXD wrote:

Could some please explain to mean how scoped in and the regeneration hats and booster are broken?

You still get pain woble even if you're using Scoped in gold, which should eliminate it completely. I don't know how it works in Competitive, but in Co-op for example, if you're getting shot by an M9, the first few shots (they shoot in short bursts) cause you pain woble, but it's over then, until the next time you start aiming.

Regen hats just don't work. You get the negative, but not the positive effect. Well, that's what I think.

Regen booster on the other hand, I'm not so sure. I guess it's that you can get killed in one shot even though you've spend some time healing.

I don't know.

Hm. Scoped In Gold is supposed to "remove" pain wobble, but it doesn't. According to some people, there's minimal pain wobble when aiming, but not COMPLETELY gone. Basically if you were aiming with a sniper rifle zoomed in, and someone shoots you, the scope would still wobble, but just a little bit.

Regen, well.... honestly I can't even tell if it's working. Am I healing faster, or am I just healing the same speed? I've used it before, and I just switched to Cloaked. At least with Cloaked my name is actually not visible.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 862 of 1,061 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

RatchetXD wrote:

I don't know.

Basically if you were aiming with a sniper rifle zoomed in, and someone shoots you, the scope would still wobble, but just a little bit.

That's exactly how it works in Co-op. You zoom, get pain woble from the first few shots, but after that, you won't get it at all. Once you stop aiming/zooming, you get it again next time.

Regeneration *should* be working, at least in Co-op it does. I've noticed a HUGE difference in healing rate when I've switched between Beast mode and Regeneration.

The delay feels like exactly the same with or without the booster, but the healing speed though is completely different.

Please use plain text.
Message 863 of 1,061 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Jan 25, 2013

How do I export an Uncharted cinema so that I can save it to a USB key and edit it on my computer using Adobe Premiere Elements?

Please use plain text.
Message 864 of 1,061 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 25, 2013

"Hello Eric! I want to ask a question regarding Bird nest Hat, stats says (+) 12% stopping power and in the negative part (+) accuracy, what supose to mean?? two positive stats? or is wrong written? I’ll apreciate your reply. Thanks in advance." This was posted by AMC32_ and i really want an answer for this from ND and I want your guys opinions

Please use plain text.
Message 865 of 1,061 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Why am i seeing just as much ibiza clans as i see MEX?
All user names
REDXJeenKs3000
kayjay22
AceSlayer21
Please use plain text.
Message 866 of 1,061 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Can someone tell me where I can find multiplayer map sketches or overhead views of the maps? Thanks.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 867 of 1,061 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

RatchetXD wrote:

"Hello Eric! I want to ask a question regarding Bird nest Hat, stats says (+) 12% stopping power and in the negative part (+) accuracy, what supose to mean?? two positive stats? or is wrong written? I’ll apreciate your reply. Thanks in advance." This was posted by AMC32_ and i really want an answer for this from ND and I want your guys opinions

Answering the question 12964th time.

The negative part means recoil increase instead of accuracy increase. Or, it's just a simple typo (+ instead of - ). I've used accuracy penalty hats and they definitely DO NOT increase your accuracy.

Just like Knight helmet says that it gives Disruption immunity when it actually gives you Cloaked.

Please use plain text.
Message 868 of 1,061 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Feb 2, 2013
What happened to the meme thread? Was it taken down? If so why?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 869 of 1,061 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2598 posts

Feb 2, 2013

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
What happened to the meme thread? Was it taken down? If so why?

Moved to Fan Created Content "to bring more activity to that section."

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 870 of 1,061 (124 Views)
0 Likes