Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Feb 18, 2013

Has ND forgotten they said they would remove TDM treasures from Elimination?

Message 901 of 1,061 (403 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

in co op, why is it that when i have team safe as 1 of the boosters (level 3) i get downed by my own cluster bomb?

Team Safe only prevents you from damaging your teammates with explosives. It does NOT protect you from your own grenades, except knockdowns. You will however, take damage from them.

noticed that your reply is edited i wonder what you wrote originally, you probably think i m silly for not knowing that, anyways thanks

Message 902 of 1,061 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Feb 18, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Has ND forgotten they said they would remove TDM treasures from Elimination?

Yes

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 903 of 1,061 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I've been having random disconnects from matches a lot lately, I see the white plug for one second on the screen and bam I'm back in the lobby. Sure racks up losses, I'm quite sure it's not my connection because it's wired.

I've been reviewing the cinema's of the matches and there isn't anything noticeable at all. It just plays untill the moment I get kicked from the match. I believe you can actually see the host ragequitting if that was the case with the message "you were removed from the match" IIRC. So I'm really wondering what's causing this.. Any ideas someone?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 904 of 1,061 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I've been having random disconnects from matches a lot lately, I see the white plug for one second on the screen and bam I'm back in the lobby. Sure racks up losses, I'm quite sure it's not my connection because it's wired.

I've been reviewing the cinema's of the matches and there isn't anything noticeable at all. It just plays untill the moment I get kicked from the match. I believe you can actually see the host ragequitting if that was the case with the message "you were removed from the match" IIRC. So I'm really wondering what's causing this.. Any ideas someone?

You will not see that message if you are the host. It's easy to become the host if you are the party leader and/or if you have a good connection.

When you are the host, the game is not very lenient when it comes to white plugs... you will be booted immediately. Non-hosts can white plug for longer periods (up to 10 seconds).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 905 of 1,061 (367 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Feb 18, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

You will not see that message if you are the host. It's easy to become the host if you are the party leader and/or if you have a good connection.

When you are the host, the game is not very lenient when it comes to white plugs... you will be booted immediately. Non-hosts can white plug for longer periods (up to 10 seconds).

Thanks Tap I was wondering about that too. Looks like I need to downgrade my connection Smiley Tongue

Message 906 of 1,061 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Feb 18, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

This is the exact problem I asked you about earlier lol.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 907 of 1,061 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 18, 2013

far-zan wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Thanks Tap I was wondering about that too. Looks like I need to downgrade my connection Smiley Tongue

Just don't be the leader of your party. That should be enough. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 908 of 1,061 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Feb 18, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Hmm, that's quite a bummer since I play FFA plenty of times so switching party leader isn't an option. Thanks for clarifying anyway Smiley Wink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 909 of 1,061 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Feb 18, 2013

interessant1 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

interessant1 wrote:

in co op, why is it that when i have team safe as 1 of the boosters (level 3) i get downed by my own cluster bomb?

Team Safe only prevents you from damaging your teammates with explosives. It does NOT protect you from your own grenades, except knockdowns. You will however, take damage from them.

noticed that your reply is edited i wonder what you wrote originally, you probably think i m silly for not knowing that, anyways thanks

Well you're not the only one who has asked this. Smiley Tongue The edit was because of a typo.

Message 910 of 1,061 (332 Views)
0 Likes