Last Guardian
11007 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013
@nationm04 I have a friend who can't load a certain map, everytime this map is chosen the game freezes, maye that's his problem?

Btw, if it is, there's no know fix for this, just hope for the map to not get chosen.
Please use plain text.
Message 1011 of 1,061 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Sep 11, 2013
It's apparently for all co-op modes. We've tried doing a custom game and searching thru matchmaking. Neither worked. It just won't load. Once he leaves the party, the game will finally start.

I helped get him his co-op star, so it used to work. The only thing I can think of, is that he was originally F2P or something. I'll have to ask him some more questions.
Please use plain text.
Message 1012 of 1,061 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1853 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in lag since the last live update?

I have found I usually need 7 FAL shots to get a kill, and yesterday I fired ten shots into a guy, but got no kill what so ever, my Tau bullets have gone through most people and the aim assist has been pushing me off target more often than ever (With all the guns). I also threw on Invalid for a laugh and can honestly say the game felt no different unless someone was using the Dragon/G-Mal/FAL. If someone points an automatic at me, I'm probably dead.

I've also noticed that the game tells me I only have 1 ping bar when I search for games and most people either have no ping bars, or 1-2, I decided to do a speed test and noticed my Ping has actually gone down, it's now ranges from 26-32, before It had been in the 40-50 range. I've tried resetting my Internet, changing jack-points and even wired my modem up to my PS3, I didn't notice any differences.

So I can't work out if my connection is somewhat at fault here, or GTA V killed the player pool, OR perhaps ND was **bleep** with the match making again, I'm suspecting the latter since it was bearable before the last live update.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 1013 of 1,061 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Oct 6, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in lag since the last live update?

I have found I usually need 7 FAL shots to get a kill, and yesterday I fired ten shots into a guy, but got no kill what so ever, my Tau bullets have gone through most people and the aim assist has been pushing me off target more often than ever (With all the guns). I also threw on Invalid for a laugh and can honestly say the game felt no different unless someone was using the Dragon/G-Mal/FAL. If someone points an automatic at me, I'm probably dead.

I've also noticed that the game tells me I only have 1 ping bar when I search for games and most people either have no ping bars, or 1-2, I decided to do a speed test and noticed my Ping has actually gone down, it's now ranges from 26-32, before It had been in the 40-50 range. I've tried resetting my Internet, changing jack-points and even wired my modem up to my PS3, I didn't notice any differences.

So I can't work out if my connection is somewhat at fault here, or GTA V killed the player pool, OR perhaps ND was **bleep** with the match making again, I'm suspecting the latter since it was bearable before the last live update.

Same! Idk what's going on either, my modem's always wired to my ps3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1014 of 1,061 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 7, 2013
A player who plays with the M9 equipped with ROF VS a player who plays with the Jade M9. Who is going to kill the other first in a short, medium and long range confrontation in case they both have a good aiming and start shooting each other at the same time?
Please use plain text.
Message 1015 of 1,061 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:
A player who plays with the M9 equipped with ROF VS a player who plays with the Jade M9. Who is going to kill the other first in a short, medium and long range confrontation in case they both have a good aiming and start shooting each other at the same time?

Depends on their accuracy. I mean, I snipe all the time and I'm not too bad so my aiming is above average than most people's but even I have really bad games. Anyway:

Close Range - RoF would probably win.

Medium Range - Both would probably kill each other at the same time.

Long Range - Jade.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 1016 of 1,061 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Oct 7, 2013
Is anyone else having issues trying to sync/connect to the UC3/ND servers? I am, though I did manage to connect to the servers...after almost 45 minutes! I deleted the 1.17 patch and reinstalled it. Of course I didn't stand around staring at the tv screen the whole time so I was multi-tasking but it was taking wy too long as usual.

It can never make it to 'connecting' (the second one, after 'syncing level data'). It miraculously connected me today and I did play two co-OP games on crushing with randoms. I don't know if it'll work tomorrow :/
Please use plain text.
Message 1017 of 1,061 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 8, 2013

If this happens to me, I reset my modem (or router, always forget which one is the internet box) or I just wait another hour and try again.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 1018 of 1,061 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Hi guys! I want your opinion on something. Does it worth replying to the people you receive a hate mail from or not? I'm receiving a lot of hate mail lately and I'm not quite sure whether I should keep replying to them or just ignore them. So what do you suggest? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1019 of 1,061 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Hi guys! I want your opinion on something. Does it worth replying to the people you receive a hate mail from or not? I'm receiving a lot of hate mail lately and I'm not quite sure whether I should keep replying to them or just ignore them. So what do you suggest? 

Do you enjoy the hate mail? I'm the kind of person who'll put on the sweet and innocent routine and say, "I'm sorry if I upset you. What did I do?" Their replies are hilarious, especially since half of them speak scattered English.

If you don't enjoy it, just ignore it. If they spam you, then block them.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 1020 of 1,061 (114 Views)
0 Likes