Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Hi guys! I want your opinion on something. Does it worth replying to the people you receive a hate mail from or not? I'm receiving a lot of hate mail lately and I'm not quite sure whether I should keep replying to them or just ignore them. So what do you suggest? 

Do you enjoy the hate mail? I'm the kind of person who'll put on the sweet and innocent routine and say, "I'm sorry if I upset you. What did I do?" Their replies are hilarious, especially since half of them speak scattered English.

If you don't enjoy it, just ignore it. If they spam you, then block them.

I got hate mail once from someone and he was calling me a noob for using the "pistole" gun in U3 but he called it "pistel" instead of  "pistole" and I just couldn't stop laughing, I think that "pistel" is such a funny word.Smiley Very Happy

I don't usually use the pistole but it was part of The Lab little ago...

Message 1021 of 1,061 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 12, 2013

DMMGY1969 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Hi guys! I want your opinion on something. Does it worth replying to the people you receive a hate mail from or not? I'm receiving a lot of hate mail lately and I'm not quite sure whether I should keep replying to them or just ignore them. So what do you suggest? 

Do you enjoy the hate mail? I'm the kind of person who'll put on the sweet and innocent routine and say, "I'm sorry if I upset you. What did I do?" Their replies are hilarious, especially since half of them speak scattered English.

I got hate mail once from someone and he was calling me a noob for using the "pistole" gun in U3 but he called it "pistel" instead of  "pistole" and I just couldn't stop laughing, I think that "pistel" is such a funny word.Smiley Very Happy

Was he one of those 12 year old French Ibiza alts who I can knock out cold with one slap? Seriously, I can almost guarantee that he was camping and taunting throughout the entire thing.

Bang Bang!

Message 1022 of 1,061 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Oct 14, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

DMMGY1969 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Was he one of those 12 year old French Ibiza alts who I can knock out cold with one slap? Seriously, I can almost guarantee that he was camping and taunting throughout the entire thing.

Actually, no, I don't think that he was one of Ibiza's, he didn't have "Ibiza" in his PSN, but he was Legacy 5 and a level 75, and I got to admit he was a pretty decent player, it's just that he thought he was "better" than me and was calling me a noob just because I was using the Pistole in close combat instead of using the T-Bolt to Quick-Scope in close combat...(It was a T-Bolt, Pistole Lab). Whatever, they can think whatever they feel like about my gameplay...like I care about it. 

Message 1023 of 1,061 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Who plays co-OP and knows the maps off by heart? The standard maps, no DLCs.

Where is the magnum located in Yemen and chateau?
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 1024 of 1,061 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Yemen magnum, hm. Either it's on the left or the right of the tower left of the map. You know, the one with a lot of handholds in front, but nobody is stupid enough to actually climb using that method.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1025 of 1,061 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 14, 2013

I'M  CURRENTLY A PLUS MEMBER YET WHEN PLAYING"UNCHARTED3"(FREE2PLAY),WHEN I RECEIVE CASH FROM KILLS,TEAMMATES,etc.,IT REFUSES TO ADD TO MY OVERALL POINT VALUE SO THAT I MAY ACQUIRE NEW WEAPONS,UPGRADES,etc.?!

Message 1026 of 1,061 (387 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Yemen - the higher up room in the middle of the map. Like TSD was describing, the room with all the hand climbing holes. It's in between that room and another room. If you look out the middle window, drop out of the window that would be to your left. And it's on the railing where you will land.

Chateau - it's in the building. Top floor, center room, on the furnace.
Message 1027 of 1,061 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 14, 2013

NightShadowOwl wrote:
Who plays co-OP and knows the maps off by heart? The standard maps, no DLCs.

Where is the magnum located in Yemen and chateau?

In Chateau, go to where it usually is in Team Deathmatch. It's balancing on the beam near the heater. As for Yemen, it's a bit hard to explain but go to where you usually find the Mag in Team Deathmatch, go through the building right next to you and jump through the other side. On the ledge, it'll be there.

If you're still confused, use UnchartedWiki to help you.

Bang Bang!

Message 1028 of 1,061 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I was wondering...

How could Uncharted 3 be improved via patch?

Any suggestions on ways to quickly level up?

Is it worth going to legacy?

Message 1029 of 1,061 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Oct 25, 2013
Patches generally revolve around technical issues, balancing issues or in the case of the Lab, Classic and Shade, more game modes.

To quickly level up, I suggest the Cash 'Em In kickback, with Deposit. If you have legacied, use negative boosters, which hinder you on purpose but you obtain more money.

Legacying merits you extra emblems, clown masks, 2 hats, doughnut Talbot and some megative boosters. Also, you lose all booster progress, all your money, and you're practically level one again. I don't think it's worth the reset, but people do it anyway.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 1030 of 1,061 (332 Views)