Wastelander
766 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Dec 20, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Anyone else having problems connection to MP? In the past few days, it's been taken a bit longer. I mean, it's not really a PROBLEM, it's a bit annoying. It just hangs in the "Syncing level data" a minute or two.

Also, did anyone else notice that they renamed Carlton 2 taunt to 3? Is it just a typo or are we getting more Carltons?

I believe that this occurs when a new mesh map enters the Lab. Don't trust me though.

Message 751 of 1,061 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Not really related to UC3 but..

Has any of you played LPB Karting? Got a question about playing splitscreen. My brother got it for Christmas and I was just wondering that is it possible to log in with two PSN accounts, similar to UC3? We didn't find an option to do that when we tried it, it just gave me the same name as my bro with [1] in the end, just like in UC3.

It *should* be possible, because he was able to do that in LBP2 so it would be weird if it wasn't included in Karting.

I tried googling it but didn't find anything.

Message 752 of 1,061 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Has any of you played LPB Karting? Got a question about playing splitscreen. My brother got it for Christmas and I was just wondering that is it possible to log in with two PSN accounts, similar to UC3? We didn't find an option to do that when we tried it, it just gave me the same name as my bro with [1] in the end, just like in UC3.

It *should* be possible, because he was able to do that in LBP2 so it would be weird if it wasn't included in Karting.

Now that you mention it, I don't think you can! I may be wrong but I never noticed it anyway. Have a good Christmas!

Message 753 of 1,061 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

No idea, I have Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and I can't find a second sign in either. I thought LBP Karting wouldn't have been as fun, considering the new Sonic game looked so much more unique with the transforming vehicles. Still I don't know how, although just because LittleBigPlanet 2 had it doesn't mean Karting will. Perhaps try settings or options? Maybe there is something there that can help you? A google search didn't bring up any results either for me, although if it did have the option to it would have probably have said "Sign in or Guest" (or something similar) when the 2nd player joined so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Message 754 of 1,061 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Dec 25, 2012

It's a shame then. Would have been great to unlock stuff for my account too, before I get it for myself too. We didn't see anything in the options and I guess it isn't possible, because every time you connect a second controller, the second character immediatly appears in the ship, and it never asks anything.

Merry xmas to you too, ryu(and Asraik Smiley Tongue)!

Message 755 of 1,061 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2417 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Did Spyder always say "Merry Christmas"? Or did Naughty Dog just give more dialogue to one of the worst skins in the game?
Pepsi
Message 756 of 1,061 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Dec 26, 2012

SjShane wrote:
Did Spyder always say "Merry Christmas"?

Yes.

Message 757 of 1,061 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Okay I have a question, probably won't get an answer but I thought I would try here (Google Search didn't help at all.) Okay, so I have bought Dragon Age: Origions for PlayStation 3 from the PlayStation Store. This is nice and fine, however I have recently gotten Dragon Age Awakening for PlayStation 3 also. The problem? It is a disc. Now I have saved data, and Dragon Age: Origins installed and running on my PS3, I am playing it right now (with the latest patch for it.) When I insert the Awakening expansion and click play, it says that I need Dragon Age Origins game data and to insert the Origins disc. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem, however I don't have said Origins disc considering I downloaded it from the PlayStation Store. So I am curious does anyone know how to get this stupid Awakening disc to work or do I have to go re-buy Dragon Age Origins in disc format just to play an expansion? (I would buy it on PlayStation Store but Dragon Age Origins is cheaper in retail for $20 and Awakening on the store is $30.)

Message 758 of 1,061 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

This thread is called ask a  quick question thread. Smiley Tongue

I don't know lol... Try installing the game data to the HDD if it hasn't already forced you to

Message 759 of 1,061 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Da_Chimp96 wrote:

This thread is called ask a  quick question thread. Smiley Tongue

I don't know lol... Try installing the game data to the HDD if it hasn't already forced you to

Well yes I know but if I didn't elaborate someone would be all like "Just put in your Origins disc." The Origins gama data is installed, I don't have the option to install the Awakening one x.x

Message 760 of 1,061 (329 Views)
0 Likes