Wastelander
555 posts

Re: Assault Rifles On All Maps?

Jul 2, 2013

ashmotta222 wrote:

Any maps = M9 Jade or Eddie's AK.
Yemen = Dragon.

Yemen? Why Yemen?

How 'bout Fort, Sanctuary, etc? You use de M9 there too?

I like cats :3

Message 12 of 20 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 2, 2013

MachoTbig wrote:

ashmotta222 wrote:

Yemen = Dragon.

Yemen? Why Yemen?

What about Syria? People usually camp in places where they can kill you as soon as you spawn. Don't you want the advantage of killing them as soon as you spawn because they'll be having their heads in the opening just waiting for you?

Bang Bang!

Message 13 of 20 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Jul 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

ashmotta222 wrote:

Yemen = Dragon.

Yemen? Why Yemen?

What about Syria? People usually camp in places where they can kill you as soon as you spawn. Don't you want the advantage of killing them as soon as you spawn because they'll be having their heads in the opening just waiting for you?

Good point about Syria. I actually do use Dragon's there sometimes.

Fort? Eh.. I don't really care about Fort.. It's awful considering you never have to leave your spawn if you snipe.

Sanctuary.. I don't use my loadout there, I go for the PAK and just unleash on everyone.

Message 14 of 20 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2275 posts

Jul 3, 2013

i use the g-mal for all maps (even close quarters map) i don't use the m9 or ak at all because they are too easy to use and pratically everyone uses them now ... never use the kal unless i'm trolling ... i sometimes use the dragon if i feel like changing it up a bit

but i think so many people use it for long distance maps because there really isn't that many maps that can't be played cqc (ie, people can just stay in certain places on the map to get short distance battles) ... but on the other hand, the m9 is more than capable to shoot at quite a large distance without worry of too much recoil ... that's part of the reason why i have the least respect for m9 users the other is because of the "no L1" way of playing (ak close 2nd) (kal 3rd lol since i know either trolls or noobs use it but since it's terrible at long distance, i don't get as PO when someone sprays me down with a kal than if someone sprays me down with an M9 or AK) ... 

i have the most respect for Fal users because i believe that takes the most skill to use ... that or the dragon...

Message 15 of 20 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Jul 3, 2013
What the **bleep** is an assault rifle? We call it long guns.

Anyway, depends on the map and mode, the weapon i never use is the FAL.
Message 16 of 20 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Jul 3, 2013

renatabls wrote:

LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 17 of 20 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 4, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

i use the g-mal for all maps (even close quarters map) i don't use the m9 or ak at all because they are too easy to use and pratically everyone uses them now ... never use the kal unless i'm trolling ... i sometimes use the dragon if i feel like changing it up a bit

but i think so many people use it for long distance maps because there really isn't that many maps that can't be played cqc (ie, people can just stay in certain places on the map to get short distance battles) ... but on the other hand, the m9 is more than capable to shoot at quite a large distance without worry of too much recoil ... that's part of the reason why i have the least respect for m9 users the other is because of the "no L1" way of playing (ak close 2nd) (kal 3rd lol since i know either trolls or noobs use it but since it's terrible at long distance, i don't get as PO when someone sprays me down with a kal than if someone sprays me down with an M9 or AK) ... 

i have the most respect for Fal users because i believe that takes the most skill to use ... that or the dragon...

Oh, you! :3

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 20 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Anyway, depends on the map and mode, the weapon i never use is the FAL.

The FAL is a great gun if you know a few important tactics to use it correctly. I can easily go 12-2 when using it in a game of people at about Level 75 third legacy. The people who have some experience but think they're so good so they run around with RoF M9s.

And fine then... I'll use 'long gun' from now on :smileytongue:

To apologise for this confusion, please enjoy this photo :smileyhappy:

Jack Sparrow Diva Joke.jpg

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 20 (125 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Amen^^
I aim alot and find that only the fal and gmal can fill the urge for accurate shooting here :/

I always use snipers in other games like blackops2 and bf3 because i love quick aiming and headshots, but u3s aiming system is awful compared to those :/ the fal wrecks ppl at any range if u can aim well. The gmal can score many kills easily and even finish players off opponents the easiest.
Message 20 of 20 (118 Views)
0 Likes