Jul 01 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

Assault Rifles On All Maps?

19 replies 372 views Edited Jul 1, 2013

In every game, whether it's a small one like Desert Village or a large one like Yemen, there's always 3-6 people using an assault rifle. Now I've thought of many reasons why people do this but I can't conclude which one would be the mainly correct one. I myself use the M9, FAL, G-MAL and Sniper and can use them very well IMOO.

Depending on the map I switch but I want to know, from the people out there that use an assault rifle on all maps, are you just not good with the other guns, do you just not feel them comfortable and never got used to them or do you just only want to use the assault rifle on every map because everyone else is or is there another reason? If I knew, I'd probably judge others less for using a close to medium range gun on a long range map.

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 20 (372 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Assault Rifles On All Maps?

Jul 1, 2013

You dont have to change to a certain weapon for a particular map, any weapon can be used as long as you use that gun the way it was intended to be used.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 20 (365 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 1, 2013
m9 and ak47 can be used everywhere
thus any of your favorite weapon can be used...u need to be really good with that weapon...
for my case i can use the dragon sniper everywhere since im used to the recoil and quickscoping
Message 3 of 20 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Jul 1, 2013
I'm a n00b. That's why.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 4 of 20 (341 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 1, 2013

nicolepwned wrote:
I'm a n00b. That's why.

Sheldon Laughing.gif

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 20 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 1, 2013

So what would you all do at long range? I mean I know where you're coming from but I just question your mentality. If people are sniping at you in a long range map like Syria or Yemen you would still use an assault rifle?

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 20 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jul 1, 2013
I can snipe with the M9 if that's what you're getting at. M9 literally is for all ranges.

I can do the same with Eddy's AK and only that AK.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 20 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I can snipe with the M9 if that's what you're getting at. M9 literally is for all ranges.

I can do the same with Eddy's AK and only that AK.

You can snipe with all guns but not quickly and effectively and you also can't get a one shot kill with a headshot. And it wasn't really what I was getting at. I was wondering why people still use assault rifles when they're being sniped in a long range map. It's hard enough approaching the sniper but then when you do get close enough someone sees you and you're being attacked. Wouldn't you rather a sniper or G-MAL in these kinds of situations...?

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 20 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Jul 1, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

In every game, whether it's a small one like Desert Village or a large one like Yemen, there's always 3-6 people using an assault rifle. Now I've thought of many reasons why people do this but I can't conclude which one would be the mainly correct one. I myself use the M9, FAL, G-MAL and Sniper and can use them very well IMOO.

Depending on the map I switch but I want to know, from the people out there that use an assault rifle on all maps, are you just not good with the other guns, do you just not feel them comfortable and never got used to them or do you just only want to use the assault rifle on every map because everyone else is or is there another reason? If I knew, I'd probably judge others less for using a close to medium range gun on a long range map.

I hardly ever use an assault rifle on Yemen...

I usually go and camp with a sniper. Anyone using other weapons and running around then can be aimed at.

Message 9 of 20 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Jul 2, 2013
XD thats easy. You just take advantage of the sticky aim assist and blast away at their skulls while they try to aim at u lol
Its not hard Smiley Tongue the aim assist hinders accurate shooting here :/
And yes i aim, more so than i should be doing for this game...

But like blooddrunk said Smiley Tongue use it as intended.

With that being said, the fal can do it all as well. Headshots and fast ttk up close and precision aiminng from afar with less aim assist if aimed correctly Smiley Tongue no camping needed. Rush mothafudger! Lol
Message 10 of 20 (258 Views)
0 Likes